The Mandalorian discussion thread (7 Viewers)

Imagine turning an average arm bar hold and well-below average acting talent into an iconic job making those sweet sweet Mousebucks. Then imagine throwing it all away so you can post pizza g8 memes for weird divorced tactical cosplay Q dudes. I'd say there's also a difference from "strong, independent, opinionated" and giving a pass to the same sorts of idiotic worldview that led folks to want to hang Pence and Pelosi.

Yeah, I don't know if she ever openly supported QAnon but she certainly advocated for enough Q associated conspiracies and lines of thought that she was at the very least adjacent to it. Trashed her career to spread baseless insanity on the internet. Big brain move.

All that said, I fully expect the next few weeks to feature renewed venom from the usual suspects. Expect YouTubers like Geeks and Gamers and Thor Skywalker to be pumping out videos about how Kathleen Kennedy did this to strike back at John Favreau. Pirates and Princesses will no doubt continue their elaborate "insider" Lucasfilm civil war fanfiction to include this. Grace Randolph probably making a video as we speak about how this proves everything she said about Pedo Pascal quitting was actually true. Ugh.

All that said, I fully expect the next few weeks to feature renewed venom from the usual suspects. Expect YouTubers like Geeks and Gamers and Thor Skywalker to be pumping out videos about how Kathleen Kennedy did this to strike back at John Favreau. Pirates and Princesses will no doubt continue their elaborate "insider" Lucasfilm civil war fanfiction to include this. Grace Randolph probably making a video as we speak about how this proves everything she said about Pedo Pascal quitting was actually true. Ugh.

That and it's being reported he's been cast as the lead in HBO's The Last of Us adaptation.

Tis confirmed, I just added this to the thread

*or I already had a different, but still relevant tweet on my clipboard hah

Lol. I got the news from your post in that thread.

Hahah well then. I think it’s appropriate to share here anyway though. Balance out...other news...

I have thoughts every day that would straight up ruin my marriage. But it's easy to keep them there and not spread them out all over social media. I'll never understand how people just don't know when to shut up and keep things in their heads.

Will she be recast or just that character never show up again or die offscreen? Gotta be a recast, right? She's a great character. What's Ronda Rousey up to these days?

I have thoughts every day that would straight up ruin my marriage. But it's easy to keep them and not spread them out all over social media. I'll never understand how people just don't know when to shut up and keep things in their heads.

Will she be recast or just that character never show up again or die offscreen? Gotta be a recast, right? She's a great character. What's Ronda Rousey up to these days?

The nature of the show means it's super easy to dump that character and it not feel like a major deal.

There was a lot of speculation she was going to play a big role in Rangers of the New Republic, but nothing was ever confirmed. if so I'd expect that character gets retooled.

I have thoughts every day that would straight up ruin my marriage. But it's easy to keep them and not spread them out all over social media. I'll never understand how people just don't know when to shut up and keep things in their heads.

My guess is they'll just write her off without killing her off. If she dials it back on social media, they can eventually bring her back after the Twitter mob moves on to another crusade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom