The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

I guess I am glad this (SR) is basically the extent of the social media I choose to participate in. Still, dumb of her to risk such a lucrative role to go off about that stuff...I know it is easy to say as a 'nobody' but I can't envision doing such things. People need to get 'free speech' doesn't mean jack when it comes to your employers (for the most part)...it really shouldn't be that difficult.

I have thoughts every day that would straight up ruin my marriage. But it's easy to keep them there and not spread them out all over social media. I'll never understand how people just don't know when to shut up and keep things in their heads.
Ironically, she was somewhat close to making a valid point in that last one. Can't ellaborate here, though.

Anyone know anything about Ronda Rousey’s politics?

She's cut from a similar cloth. Has pushed crisis actor conspiracies with school shootings among other things. Has also advocated some fringe extremist right wing stuff, but had kept it a bit more ambiguous than Carano did. All this conspiracy stuff is massive in MMA and wrestling circles for whatever reason.

famous ppl should know by now to not voice their opinions. cancel culture will get you these days. dont know how they arent smart enough to just stay quiet and make their money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom