The Mandalorian discussion thread (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just don't know why actors/ress just can't shutup on social media, it just gets you into trouble these days. Be like the legend that is Anthony Hopkins, prolific career in Hollywood, will go down as one of the best.

Every public figure should study his twitter account.
It’s curious that your caution is not “don’t have hateful views” it’s “don’t express them publicly “

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
It’s curious that your caution is not “don’t have hateful views” it’s “don’t express them publicly “

Yea I picked up on that, too. But hey, I'll take it because at least then it's not spreading as much to other impressionable people.

Listen, our brains force us to categorize people quickly in order to assess dangers or groups we might benefit from being a part of. But we aren't living in caves anymore where it's kill or be killed. People should recogonize what their instincts say, but also evaluate them for what they are and think above them. You don't have to be a sucker for your emotions, you can overcome. Or maybe some can't....

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
Posting anything political on any form of social media unsolicited is the equivalent of standing up in a crowded room full of strangers and screaming you personal feelings on a topic that no one asked you about nor cares what you have to say about it. There will always be someone in that room that will tell you to shut up and sit down. Cancel Culture pisses me off just as much as Celebrities in Politics but both of those have a very symbiotic relationship.

Speaking of relationships do you think Mando will ever go back to that planet and try to get those digits to the Single Mom he was making bedroom helmet with? They kinda made an effort of psuedo backstory for her that makes me wonder if they will revisit the character in the future.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of relationships do you think Mando will ever go back to that planet and try to get those digits to the Single Mom he was making bedroom helmet with? They kinda made an effort of psuedo backstory for her that makes me wonder if they will revisit the character in the future.
Luke leaves with grogu and mando has an afternoon of pouting - then he remembers Omera and is on the next shuttle to Sorgan

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, guys, can we please move on now? I recognize how slippery the slope was here into politics but this is only going to create unnecessary work for a mod to clean-up the thread. No politics please. Move it to the MAP board. Thanks.

UptownSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Politics by its very nature is divisive. Hence grandmother's advice not to discuss amongst polite company. It doesn't matter the topic or era, it has always divided.
She's not discussing small government or taxes. Bigotry isn't politics (if your politics is bigotry, i can't help you there). But, I agree that bigotry ruins a ton of things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom