The Mandalorian discussion thread (6 Viewers)

His canon fate thus far is that everyone blamed him for elevating Palpatine to power and he became a homeless pariah on Naboo who eeked out a living as a street clown entertaining children. He meets some homeless orphan kid who was badly burned and they become partners.

Him and that burn victim kid could definetly show up.

His canon fate thus far is that everyone blamed him for elevating Palpatine to power and he became a homeless pariah on Naboo who eeked out a living as a street clown entertaining children. He meets some homeless orphan kid who was badly burned and they become partners.

OR

Jordan1.jpg

Still would have been a better origin for Snoke than what Abrams came up with

Fired up season 2 last night to prep for season 3. I'd forgotten how badass it was when Mando came out of the krayt dragon! Also, Grogu eating the frog lady's eggs. 😅

don't forget to watch season 2.5 (the last 3 episodes of Boba Fett). I'm actually watching that instead of season 2 to get my body ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom