The Mandalorian discussion thread (16 Viewers)

When Mando decides to double-cross the client and keep Baby Yoda, one would expect the other Mandalorians to condemn such unprofessional conduct. Yet they helped him escape. Anybody understand why?
The Client is an ex imperial officer - the empire launched a pogrom on the mandalorians
They’re not fans of the empire

When Mando decides to double-cross the client and keep Baby Yoda, one would expect the other Mandalorians to condemn such unprofessional conduct. Yet they helped him escape. Anybody understand why?

They hate the Empire/Imperial Remnant for trying to purge Mandalore. We see this when the heavy armor Mando confronts him over working with former Imperials in the first place and they get into a fight about it., with the heavy armor Mando accusing him of being a traitor.

They hate the Empire/Imperial Remnant for trying to purge Mandalore. We see this when the heavy armor Mando confronts him over working with former Imperials in the first place and they get into a fight about it., with the heavy armor Mando accusing him of being a traitor.
OK, I had assumed that "all Mandalorians are bounty-hunters" but now I see that is not the case. Rather, Mandalorians are a military order that has nothing to do with bounty-hunting, except for the occasional overlap such as Jango Fett or this Dyn Jarren character.

Last edited:
OK, I had assumed that "all Mandalorians are bounty-hunters" but now I see that is not the case. Rather, Mandalorians are a military order that has nothing to do with bounty-hunting, except for the occasional overlap such as Jango Fett or this Dyn Jarren character.
i think their closest analogue would be Spartans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom