The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

Gragson was having such a bad time, if Berry runs substantially better in the 42, they might work out a deal to keep him there the rest of the year and Legacy will bring in someone new next year.
Wouldn't shock me. But...I think Gragson was also a victim of LMC's woes as much as anything else. LMC has had an awful season all the way around. I think they need to give Gragson another season. Getting someone else in the car isn't gonna help them imo.

Gragson making poor off track decisions doesn't help at all tho.

Fwiw, Nascar did their own separate suspension of Gragson and it's indefinite. I suspect they'll wait til the offseason to revisit his status. So he's done until then. Pretty harsh for liking a tweet, even if the tweet is utterly despicable. I'll say it does make me view Gragson in a different light and I've lost all respect I had for him.

He's got a lot of work to do to get that respect back. These young drivers have to make better decisions. It happened with Larson and it's happened with a few others. With millions in sponsorship money riding with them, they can't afford to do this when drivers and teams are scratching and clawing for every dollar they can get.

On another note, the race today is gonna be fighting the weather. I don't know what it is about the Nascar schedule, but there's a threat of rain every. forking. week. It's beyond old at this point.

Last edited:
So, if it feels like the weather is affecting every race weekend, well, there's a good reason for that.

Reddick is usually pretty chill and mild mannered. Not so much here. And I agree with him. 23XI pit crews fork something up every. Single. Week. Crazy. Would have been a three way race for the lead if not for that.

Reddick is usually pretty chill and mild mannered. Not so much here. And I agree with him. 23XI pit crews fork something up every. Single. Week. Crazy. Would have been a three way race for the lead if not for that.

Yeah! I would say he was a little upset!

Interesting. Wonder if Zane will do some more Xfinity full-time or try to find another ride in Cup.

Fwiw, Nascar did their own separate suspension of Gragson and it's indefinite. I suspect they'll wait til the offseason to revisit his status. So he's done until then. Pretty harsh for liking a tweet, even if the tweet is utterly despicable. I'll say it does make me view Gragson in a different light and I've lost all respect I had for him.

He's got a lot of work to do to get that respect back. These young drivers have to make better decisions. It happened with Larson and it's happened with a few others. With millions in sponsorship money riding with them, they can't afford to do this when drivers and teams are scratching and clawing for every dollar they can get.

Noah asks out of his contract. Given how it was going, this might be the best move for him. But I think he’s going to have to go back to xfinity first, though you never know.

Noah asks out of his contract. Given how it was going, this might be the best move for him. But I think he’s going to have to go back to xfinity first, though you never know.

Yeah, I'm not sure where he can go in Cup. My guess is he does a Custer, goes back to Xfinity and work his way back.

P&Q for Xfinity got rain delayed. Weather just goes where Nascar goes. Lol.

Nice now tho. P&Q for Cup, SVG has made it to second round. 7 different countries represented today. Tied for most ever. SVG won the Chicago street race, so will be interesting to see him run IMS road course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom