Titanic submersible es morte (4 Viewers)

Maybe this has been answered already, but if it is on the surface, I imagine there’s no way they can break that window considering the pressure it’s meant to handle?

Just thought of this little caveat also. The company asked them to limit food/water intake predive to limit bathroom usage right? Wonder if they took water down with them because after a few days that becomes an issue same as air.

Boat with migrants sinks in the Mediterranean sea. Hundreds die. Oh well.

Billionaire sinks going on a field trip, the whole world is captivated by the rescue.

Something is wrong with us. (not SR, I mean the world in general)

Billionaire sinks going on a field trip, the whole world is captivated by the rescue.

My assumption is these incidents happen frequently so they don’t sell. Not that it isn’t a tragedy. Maybe start a thread?

I think what has the attention of the world here isn’t the fact it’s a billionaire in the submersible it’s the situation. It’s thinking about 5 people stuck 12500ft below the ocean floor. Will they be rescued?

Last edited:

Yeah, I think that's what that Ben Coates tweet that someone posted was referencing. I agree it's messed up.

My assumption is these incidents happen frequently so they don’t sell. Not that it isn’t a tragedy. Maybe start a thread?

I think what has the attention of the world here isn’t the fact it’s a billionaire in the submersible it’s the situation. It’s thinking about 5 people stuck 12500ft below the ocean floor. Will they be rescued?

It's the fact that the US, Canada and UK are throwing immense resources at several "risk taking adventurer" millionaires while countries ignore those taking risk in search of just the opportunity for a better life.

The reason that many are interested is the allure of rich people doing rich people things. I mean a father paid $500,000 for he and his son to travel down 12000 ft to see a ship wreck that holds no real value other than to say I've seen it.

It's the fact that the US, Canada and UK are throwing immense resources at several "risk taking adventurer" millionaires while countries ignore those taking risk in search of just the opportunity for a better life.

The reason that many are interested is the allure of rich people doing rich people things. I mean a father paid $500,000 for he and his son to travel down 12000 ft to see a ship wreck that holds no real value other than to say I've seen it.

We probably could have saved way more than 5 people from that migrant boat if we gave it 1/10 of the resources going to this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom