***TROPICAL ALERT*** Hurricane Sally (Tropical systems are going into 2020 mode) (2 Viewers)

Pensacola is not totally underwater; it is heavily flooded. If it were underwater, it'd essentially be Atlantis.

I will continue to keep all the citizens of the Gulf Coast in my thoughts. I know these are very trying times.
Sorry but I'm not painting a rosey picture on a bad situation. They are underwater. It is bad like no one imagined.

Looks like a cold front will be hitting the northern gulf by the weekend. Hopefully it will be a start to us ending this nightmare
season.

Looks like a cold front will be hitting the northern gulf by the weekend. Hopefully it will be a start to us ending this nightmare
season.
Except its that cold front expected to stall out in the gulf and potentially form a new system.

That is crazy. This day last week I was staying at Sandestin Resort. Our stay was for Wed. thru Sunday, but we left Sat. to get home in Ms. to prepare for Lucy when she was thought to strike La.

Feel real bad for the people in Fl. and Al.

Damn. My daughter's oldest friend lives with her family in one of those bright colored separate condos that are in the first part of the shot. They have lived there for about 7 years so I guess they are used to this. But, I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Damn. My daughter's oldest friend lives with her family in one of those bright colored separate condos that are in the first part of the shot. They have lived there for about 7 years so I guess they are used to this. But, I hope it doesn't get any worse.

I don’t think Pensacola Beach has had one this bad since 2005.

I don’t think Pensacola Beach has had one this bad since 2005.

Yeah. I meant that they are used to evacuating. At least from what they told me a few years ago. Nobody gets used to being hit by one of those things and having your house flooded.

But, I know their house was built with the first floor at least 12 feet above ground so hopefully they won't get much damage.

Christ.. Is that the main bridge that leads from Pensacola into Pensacola Beach, or a different bridge? If it’s that one, holly cow is that going to wreak havoc on tourism and traffic for a long while.. i cant imagine.

I believe it is this one.

1600277270654.png

It seems like, in completely un-shocking news, that no one learned anything from Katrina about how to prepare for an oncoming storm. Don't leave barges behind. Securing them, isn't often strong enough.

If your'e in the cone of concern, or have a warning/watch, take it seriously.

I believe it is this one.

1600277270654.png

It seems like, in completely un-shocking news, that no one learned anything from Katrina about how to prepare for an oncoming storm. Don't leave barges behind. Securing them, isn't often strong enough.

If your'e in the cone of concern, or have a warning/watch, take it seriously.

There multiple reports of barges, loose around the area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom