UEFA Euro 2024 (June 14 to July 14) (3 Viewers)

Both these teams would take England behind the woodshed from what we've seen so far.

We ( England) started off the last Euro tournament in pretty much the same way but found life in the knockout stages, hoping for the same again
Would be nice to win it but not overly optimistic, seen it so many times before over my 61 years on this planet

We ( England) started off the last Euro tournament in pretty much the same way but found life in the knockout stages, hoping for the same again
Would be nice to win it but not overly optimistic, seen it so many times before over my 61 years on this planet
England has no idea what Denmark/Serbia will be like , so they can’t mess around with Slovenia
I’d assume they’ll throw the house at them at the beginning (Slovenia is fighting too and is probably POed with how their match ended) England does not want Slovenia to feel like they have a chance
But man what would an early mistake mean for them?

Is this real?????
Berhalter contacted Southgate for advice on managing in international football soon after taking the US job and has previously described the England boss as a mentor. The pair have stayed in touch since but communication has been sparse since the two countries were drawn alongside one another in Qatar

Berhalter contacted Southgate for advice on managing in international football soon after taking the US job and has previously described the England boss as a mentor. The pair have stayed in touch since but communication has been sparse since the two countries were drawn alongside one another in Qatar

This explains so much. Two dullards just reinforcing each others bad tactics.

Three goals so far in the Austria/Poland game and it feels like there's a couple more in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom