Ukraine (33 Viewers)

The tragic thing is the further Ukraine attacks into the teeth of the Russian positions the harder its going to get. As Ukraine attempts to strike deeper they are getting further way from their supplies, artillery etc, and the Russians have had a lot more time to prepare defensive positions. I mean the Russians have occupied the areas around Melitopol, Berdyansk & Mariupol for over a year now. I doubt the defenses are going to easier. That's likely the Russians game. They have more cheap lives to give then Ukraine and in 3 months it will almost be winter again in Ukraine. Unfortunately, time isn't on Ukraine's side and the Russians know it.

The tragic thing is the further Ukraine attacks into the teeth of the Russian positions the harder its going to get. As Ukraine attempts to strike deeper they are getting further way from their supplies, artillery etc, and the Russians have had a lot more time to prepare defensive positions. I mean the Russians have occupied the areas around Melitopol, Berdyansk & Mariupol for over a year now. I doubt the defenses are going to easier. That's likely the Russians game. They have more cheap lives to give then Ukraine and in 3 months it will almost be winter again in Ukraine. Unfortunately, time isn't on Ukraine's side and the Russians know it.
The distances aren't that great, and artillery moves with the front.

About the video I liked it, however it was a struggle for the first 2/3, followed by a strong finish during the last 1/3.

The thing about it is one can criticize, however in order to criticize one must have created a narrative about the goals, with expectations implanted on the performance in order to create the criticism.

What if the Ukrainians have different goals in mind, and their expectations are subject to those goals instead of the ones an observer has postulated for them???

I think that is case in point insofar as the larger media circus is concerned, and at the very end the guy on the video seemed to get that, and point in a wise direction.

The point I have to bring up in this vein is why hasn't Ukraine committed about half of their reserves yet? Reading tea leaves must account and answer that. I think that answer is that it still isn't time for them to do that yet.

Some people are figuring that the offensive hasn't worked out well, and I think they don't realize that it hasn't completely started yet.

I keep saying, wait for it... . I'm still saying, wait for it... . That's surprising isn't it, and surprise is very likely the goal they have intended with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom