Ukraine (18 Viewers)

I don't know, it seem unlikely that what would likely be only a few, would be "hundreds or even thousands... ."

I looked up Frea Fae, her twitter feed is kind of entertaining. One observation I will make is she likely exaggerates to make what she's posting that much more exciting.

She's not a bad person, she's fighting demons. I hope she survives.

The US can't be relied on for anything.
Sure we can. We can be relied on to send weapons when they need it, money when they need it, etc. The US isn't a bottomless piggy bank and our support clearly has some limits, but it's far more than most countries.

Sure we can. We can be relied on to send weapons when they need it, money when they need it, etc. The US isn't a bottomless piggy bank and our support clearly has some limits, but it's far more than most countries.
It's like some people can't think past what they are being told by a spin room.

Ukraine wouldn't exist right now if his statement was true. But he feels a way about it and refuses to look at anything other than what's not perfect.

That could end in January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom