UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (3 Viewers)

Why does it matter
if he stay on the bench what he gone learn
You can’t just sit and watch somebody drive a stick shift then hop in and do what they do
You gotta get the experience
and either you made for it or you ain’t

His parents played professional Im sure he understands a good bit and yes they may not be nba level but really a lot of foreign players have the fundamentals of the game down more than the kids here

A good reason is because here in America it’s about the flashy things let me shoot it from 40ft let me throw down this crazy dunk half these players travel and have low basketball iq heck look at our team last year lol
I think y’all gone be surprised by the kid
Because the Pelicans aren't a rebuilding team where inexperienced, non top-10 pick 20 year olds deserves a lot of run. You can do just as much damage playing a player when they are not ready.

Even Trey had to go to the g-league as a rookie.

If Ingram was willing to take a pay cut. It would already been done

Because the Pelicans aren't a rebuilding team where inexperienced, non top-10 pick 20 year olds deserves a lot of run. You can do just as much damage playing a player when they are not ready.

Even Trey had to go to the g-league as a rookie.
Everyone has their bumps either you gone swim or drown who hasn’t went through it as a rookie I think better now than later plus how many options do we realistically have that provides something he won’t be capable of

Then put cj old ahhh there lol
he’s the defensive liability
he’s the one who don’t mind taking 20 shots
he’s the vet
He’s the one who loves to dribble
He’s the worst passer out of the starting line up
He’s the smallest
You could easily take him out and put Trey in
Djm bi herb Trey Zion cj the 6th man

Trey is 610 and some say he needs to be paid but can’t grab 8 Rebounds a game ?
Everyone wants Lauri to be our big but really why Trey can’t do what Lauri does

They have about 4 offensive dominant bigs in the league but y’all wanna go all out for Jarret Allen lol he ain’t even Rudy gobert level and gobert get taken out here and there
I don’t see why missi can’t be our big with all this offense
He doesn’t need to score
Some was ready to settle for capela Yall don’t think he can provide what capela does ?
almost 7ft 230 and athletic with natural defensive instincts
If you would look at the entire roster and stop just focusing on BI, you wouldn't need to ask. You gonna put CJ, Hawkins, Ryan, and Jose on the floor at the same time? That would be a disaster...probably the NBAs tiniest lineup

If you would look at the entire roster and stop just focusing on BI, you wouldn't need to ask. You gonna put CJ, Hawkins, Ryan, and Jose on the floor at the same time? That would be a disaster...probably the NBAs tiniest lineup
No this isn’t 2k you don’t need a rotation over 8/9 solid players those players are

Zion djm herb Trey Brandon cj hawk
Alvarado missi and someone else witch we obviously gonna add somebody

Hawk is 6’5 so he’s really not a small gaurd per se especially if he gains weight
Cj is 6’3 but got experience so him being the size he is really doesn’t mean to much he’s accustomed
Alvarado is a here and there player

You start with dm bi herb Trey and z
Bring cj in as a 6th man play him 25 to 30 min a game hawk probably comes in whenever we need extra shooting
Alvarado when a guard is hurt etc
Matt Ryan is a dnp unless emergency lol missi whenever we need size

Obviously I’m not a coach that does lineups to map this all out but how many teams run out a line up of full reserves like a video game lol

Ima let the lil slick Brandon remark pass cause im tired of debating on that but yeah cj gives you the perfect spark of the bench and saves his legs a little seeing he’s getting older and I’m sure carrying the weight of our stars so much drained him in the end

Hell I'd even take Shams. But Pels Press? Man go sit in a corner somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

I mean you're asking for literally 2 best NBA insiders in the business, come on, and honestly Shams outshines Woj in that regard lately. But there are a lot of other people who are connected.

I mean you're asking for literally 2 best NBA insiders in the business, come on, and honestly Shams outshines Woj in that regard lately. But there are a lot of other people who are connected.
No, there really aren't. After going through this nonsense with Zion the past few summers, you'd think people would know by now.

No this isn’t 2k you don’t need a rotation over 8/9 solid players those players are

Zion djm herb Trey Brandon cj hawk
Alvarado missi and someone else witch we obviously gonna add somebody

Hawk is 6’5 so he’s really not a small gaurd per se especially if he gains weight
Cj is 6’3 but got experience so him being the size he is really doesn’t mean to much he’s accustomed
Alvarado is a here and there player

You start with dm bi herb Trey and z
Bring cj in as a 6th man play him 25 to 30 min a game hawk probably comes in whenever we need extra shooting
Alvarado when a guard is hurt etc
Matt Ryan is a dnp unless emergency lol missi whenever we need size

Obviously I’m not a coach that does lineups to map this all out but how many teams run out a line up of full reserves like a video game lol

Ima let the lil slick Brandon remark pass cause im tired of debating on that but yeah cj gives you the perfect spark of the bench and saves his legs a little seeing he’s getting older and I’m sure carrying the weight of our stars so much drained him in the end
So you're only 3 pt threats in the starting lineup are HJ and TM3? No way
Herb has come a long way but much of his success was due to wide open looks which he wouldn't get near as much in that lineup and TM3 still showed inconsistency.
CJs legs will be fine since he wouldn't have ball handling duties anymore. The NBA is a space game these days and that lineup would be horrible for creating space

So you're only 3 pt threats in the starting lineup are HJ and TM3? No way
Herb has come a long way but much of his success was due to wide open looks which he wouldn't get near as much in that lineup and TM3 still showed inconsistency.
CJs legs will be fine since he wouldn't have ball handling duties anymore. The NBA is a space game these days and that lineup would be horrible for creating space
herb shot over 40% Trey shoots I’m sure over that as well and last year dejounte shot 36% on 7 attempts
That’s enough 3 pt shooting

everybody having the ability to drive and facilitate as well I’m not sure how you don’t see the spacing herb is a great cutter so is z

You have 3 reliable 3 pt shooters with 2 great mid attackers and all solid finishers at the rim

Now look at the Timberwolves starting lineup with shooters and tell me if they numbers better than that or the mavs and I’m sure it’s plenty of other teams behind those numbers

herb shot over 40% Trey shoots I’m sure over that as well and last year dejounte shot 36% on 7 attempts
That’s enough 3 pt shooting

everybody having the ability to drive and facilitate as well I’m not sure how you don’t see the spacingrb is a great cutter so is z

You have 3 reliable 3 pt shooters with 2 great mid attackers and all solid finishers at the rim

Now look at the Timberwolves starting lineup with shooters and tell me if they numbers better than that or the mavs and I’m sure it’s plenty of other teams behind those numbers
I already covered Herb...his percentage was a result of open looks. He shot far worse on contested 3s and your lineup will give defenses the ability to contest more. Dejounte does most of his work in the midrange and he will be a penetrating primary ball handler in our offense which means fewer opportunities for 3s. TM3 was 39%, not over 40%

Zion is not going to end up being our center and the odds are whatever one we get at this point won't be a stretch 5

So you have center-zion-BI-Murray and who in your lineup?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom