UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (6 Viewers)

So you have center-zion-BI-Murray and who in your lineup?
Has to be Herb. You know Coach isn't taking his best defender out of the starting lineup, no matter who else is starting. Nor should he, as long as he can neutralize their best shooter.

Kings are now out of the BI market after signing DeRozan.

I think he’s coming back.
He might and since the season ended I've been saying that was a real possibility. But that would make getting a very good center much more difficult, if not impossible.

You either dump him to Charlotte or try again with UtAh

We just dump Zeller. So, I would imagine that they are trying to starve out Danny Ainge of trade options.

Utah has to be in position to tank to start the season not at the deadline.

I already covered Herb...his percentage was a result of open looks. He shot far worse on contested 3s and your lineup will give defenses the ability to contest more. Dejounte does most of his work in the midrange and he will be a penetrating primary ball handler in our offense which means fewer opportunities for 3s. TM3 was 39%, not over 40%

Zion is not going to end up being our center and the odds are whatever one we get at this point won't be a stretch 5

So you have center-zion-BI-Murray and who in your lineup?
Trey was 39 on 9 attempts do you understand that’s a very good number and at this point your kinda nitpicking on being 1 percent off lol

Do you really believe herb had more open shots on the account of cj McCollum ?

If they try to close out hard on herb he’s a smart player so I expect him to make the right play

Do you really believe teams are not going to still help off of Brandon and z
Especially with a pg now who can burn you from 3 and that can organize the offense putting our scorers in advantageous positions?

I definitely believe herb will still get wide open shot because your not going to just man on man everybody on the floor with no help defense so your point their to me is moot

And I clearly told you who I would have paired with them ,

If Trey is going to get paid big I’m not expecting the same Trey from last year I’m expecting a better version essentially he’s the stretch big your talking about
Did you forget he is 6’10
I don’t see why he can’t be if y’all wanna put Lauri in that very same position lol
We are in the era with very few bigs

He might and since the season ended I've been saying that was a real possibility. But that would make getting a very good center much more difficult, if not impossible.
How many very good centers are there in the league ? And what are you basing good on because I see only about 6/7 and I don’t think they ever where truly available maybe Jarret Allen being the closest

Trey was 39 on 9 attempts do you understand that’s a very good number and at this point your kinda nitpicking on being 1 percent off lol

Do you really believe herb had more open shots on the account of cj McCollum ?

If they try to close out hard on herb he’s a smart player so I expect him to make the right play

Do you really believe teams are not going to still help off of Brandon and z
Especially with a pg now who can burn you from 3 and that can organize the offense putting our scorers in advantageous positions?

I definitely believe herb will still get wide open shot because your not going to just man on man everybody on the floor with no help defense so your point their to me is moot

And I clearly told you who I would have paired with them ,

If Trey is going to get paid big I’m not expecting the same Trey from last year I’m expecting a better version essentially he’s the stretch big your talking about
Did you forget he is 6’10
I don’t see why he can’t be if y’all wanna put Lauri in that very same position lol
We are in the era with very few bigs
So your starting lineup has no center and nobody who can defend a center
That should work out great

I'm getting very nervous now we won't find our trade partner for a starting 5

Would love to get one of them please...Markkanen, KAT, Myles Turner are my top 3 choices. Not saying any of them are available.

All but Turner would take 3 team trade to make it happen

Last edited:
You
I'm getting very nervous now we won't find our trade partner for a starting 5

Would love to get one of them please...Markkanen, KAT, Myles Turner are my top 3 choices. Not saying any of them are available.

All but Turner would take 3 team trade to make it happen
You wouldn't be interested in Jarrett Allen?

You

You wouldn't be interested in Jarrett Allen?
Allen + Ayton would be my 4th and 5th choices.

Speaking of Allen, I've been meaning to ask people: How does he fit next to Zion when he isn't a stretch 5?

I'll say it once more.

BI has EVERY SINGLE physical attribute as Jayson Tatum.

I think it's all mental

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom