UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (3 Viewers)

Allen + Ayton would be my 4th and 5th choices.

Speaking of Allen, I've been meaning to ask people: How does he fit next to Zion when he isn't a stretch 5?
Salary won't work imo

Yikes. Being a farm franchise really is a part of our identity.

Yikes. Being a farm franchise really is a part of our identity.

At the rate things are going, he might have more value at the deadline just for being an expiring contract

Utah getting desperate after Edey just manhandled Kessler in SL. I will say that if Pelicans truly wanted him. It would of already been done, but Walker Texas Ranger ain't worth an unprotected 1st.

Which is what Danny trying to get. He's a highly protected 1st or a pair of 2nd round pick from 2033 that's it.

At this point we might as well go all in for KAT. If we're gonna overpay at least let's overpay for an elite big.
I don't wanna see BI, Herb and 2 1sts for a rim protector that isn't gonna add much on offense.
If it takes BI and 5 #1s just blow up the future.

At this point we might as well go all in for KAT. If we're gonna overpay at least let's overpay for an elite big.
I don't wanna see BI, Herb and 2 1sts for a rim protector that isn't gonna add much on offense.
If it takes BI and 5 #1s just blow up the future.
Herb will not be in a trade package. He is likely considered untouchable by the Pels.

I say re-sign him at this point.... unless someone is willing to give up a stud 5 in return... I see no reason to give him away... outscore everyone this year and trade him next year.

I say re-sign him at this point.... unless someone is willing to give up a stud 5 in return... I see no reason to give him away... outscore everyone this year and trade him next year.

This assumes BI and the team can agree on a number. I am also concerned that even if that does happen, we are likely to see more of pouty/sulking BI. So then we have a bad fit and a bad culture.

This assumes BI and the team can agree on a number. I am also concerned that even if that does happen, we are likely to see more of pouty/sulking BI. So then we have a bad fit and a bad culture.
Unfortunately, we are seeing that the league does not value him as much as he might think he deserves. The proof is out there....he is not considered a $50 million a year player.

Yeah, don't care at this point.... re-sign him, or let him play it out at this point until next years trade deadline.... If you can't get a comparable player of his caliber at the 5... I see no point in trading a border-line All Star just to trade him out of fear of losing him... screw that - and F every team that wants to "harvest our players".

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we are seeing that the league does not value him as much as he might think he deserves. The proof is out there....he is not considered a $50 million a year player.

For sure - I just don't see a good way out at this point - either we trade him for peanuts or bring back a disgruntled player that we know doesn't fit with Zion.

FWIW I do think he signs a lesser extension with us and everyone hopes he balls out so he can be traded before the deadline next season.

BI pretty much has resting sulk face.. won't be any different.

Seriously, I don't think it'd be an issue now that it's clearly literally no one else is willing to give him the max.

BI pretty much has resting sulk face.. won't be any different.

Seriously, I don't think it'd be an issue now that it's clearly literally no one else is willing to give him the max.
The only thing stopping Ingram from re-signing here is Ingram. It's going to take a lot of convincing to get him to come down from the max. Honestly, I believe he's using e negotiations to force his way out

I don't think Ingram and his agent are blind to the fact of his value at this current juncture. They possible want out or dig their heels into ground to get Griff to cave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom