UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (2 Viewers)

Is it this week yet?
Probably not. Ingram and his agent trying to figure out his value. They are trying to hold their ground on him being a MAX value player.

I honestly don't know if it's a good idea to bring him back at this point. I would imagine that he's not going to want to be a secondary player with his value on the line.

You have Ingram and his agent begging around the league to pay him a max deal.

He doesn't want to be here or even take in a below max on a 1+1 deal. Cut your loses.

If his price to stay in the NOLA is max or nothing. You're better off trading him than walking for nothing in FA. You aren't competing without a starting 5 this season. So, having Ingram doesn't change that one bit.

Technically, you probably can't let him walk for nothing as other teams will probably need to sign and trade him for junk salary and heavily protected picks. Which is a worse deal.

You have Ingram and his agent begging around the league to pay him a max deal.

He doesn't want to be here or even take in a below max on a 1+1 deal. Cut your loses.

If his price to stay in the NOLA is max or nothing. You're better off trading him than walking for nothing in FA. You aren't competing without a starting 5 this season. So, having Ingram doesn't change that one bit.

Technically, you probably can't let him walk for nothing as other teams will probably need to sign and trade him for junk salary and heavily protected picks. Which is a worse deal.

Yeah I'd happily take peanuts to move him now. His value is pretty much gone. I'd rather go into season with players that work well together with a clear vision than having someone on the roster who doesn't fit, knowing we will move him later. It's just a wasted season whether it's at the deadline or letting him walk.

Yeah I'd happily take peanuts to move him now. His value is pretty much gone. I'd rather go into season with players that work well together with a clear vision than having someone on the roster who doesn't fit, knowing we will move him later. It's just a wasted season whether it's at the deadline or letting him walk.
You're getting terrible filler and protected picks now or later in a sign and trade. What's better? Ingram isn't on the team next year. Ingram isn't going to help you win more games without a starting 5.

I say getting it done now is the way to go. Give Murphy the extension and show some loyalty to someone you actually drafted.

You got to invest in your long term core and do what makes sense.

Great... now someone is going to say "I saw a proposal so it must be official"

Kidding.... sort of

Christian Clark and Shamit have reported that Pel's are going to do a final big push in early August. Coincidence with Lauri Markkanen extension eligibility.

I personally would to be need to see to believe that Utah going to the extension route with Lauri.

Accelerating their timeline for a core of Ingram and Lauri doesn't make sense without a star PG.

Christian Clark and Shamit have reported that Pel's are going to do a final big push in early August. Coincidence with Lauri Markkanen extension eligibility.

Clark and Dua are not great "sources." Does not make a lot of sense for Utah to trade for Ingram unless Ainge thinks he is getting such a great deal that he cannot pass it up. That is not Girffin's normal procedure, especially for a player he thinks so highly of like Ingram.

I was laughed at when I said the media is trying to get rid of Ingram lol they don’t like when you don’t give them interviews
Rightfully so. The media has no influence on what management does with a player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom