UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (1 Viewer)

If you honestly believe that the Pelicans would trade a player because he did or did not give an interview to some minor media representative, you must either not follow professional sports very closely or are just trying to be funny. That is what is 😂

I was laughed at when I said the media is trying to get rid of Ingram lol they don’t like when you don’t give them interviews
Do you have any actual facts or evidence to support you patting yourself on the back in your triumph over your internet foes or are you just declaring yourself the winner?

The Pels options are dwindling. Griffin totally botched what could have been an exciting offseason. He seems to have had no real plan or at least no plan B.

Do you have any actual facts or evidence to support you patting yourself on the back in your triumph over your internet foes or are you just declaring yourself the winner?
Do you want me to find you clips of media talking about how they don’t like he doesn’t like to do interviews?

it’ll be difficult but I promise I can , but they want to pay Trey Murphy who’s not half the player around the same amount who loves to do interviews and ironically so does his dad ?

I get it people are fascinated by the deep 3 pointers but honestly I’m not impressed and I don’t think it generates the spacing most claims it does because a logical defender wants you to settle for that bs shot and if they feel like they need to take it away it’s simple especially when you don’t posses a handle .

Also I don’t see any of y’all as my foes just because we have a difference in opinions I’m a fan of the team just like most here and can say I’ve been to games when we were the hornets and pelicans so miss me with that dude .

I’ve stated this plenty of times all of this can be revisited after 30 or so games into the season
I’m sure when Brandon is playing well it won’t be applauded but the goal post will move to let’s see it in the playoffs or whatever else can be made up
While everyone else is afforded excuses because of potential lol

If you honestly believe that the Pelicans would trade a player because he did or did not give an interview to some minor media representative, you must either not follow professional sports very closely or are just trying to be funny. That is what is 😂
He didn’t give interviews for majority of the games not just to boot krewe media
And I watch just about every game I can catch plus the interviews saints and pelicans I’m kinda a sports fanatic played it all my life
honestly believe my acumen in sports playing it and analyzing it is higher than most but as I said

y’all want him gone I want him here we will see what happens when the season starts and we will see how good Trey Murphy is regardless if he’s here or not because no one can stop him if it’s meant to be and he’s really like that

Last edited:
Do you want me to find you clips of media talking about how they don’t like he doesn’t like to do interviews?

it’ll be difficult but I promise I can , but they want to pay Trey Murphy who’s not half the player around the same amount who loves to do interviews and ironically so does his dad ?

I get it people are fascinated by the deep 3 pointers but honestly I’m not impressed and I don’t think it generates the spacing most claims it does because a logical defender wants you to settle for that bs shot and if they feel like they need to take it away it’s simple especially when you don’t posses a handle .

Also I don’t see any of y’all as my foes just because we have a difference in opinions I’m a fan of the team just like most here and can say I’ve been to games when we were the hornets and pelicans so miss me with that dude .

I’ve stated this plenty of times all of this can be revisited after 30 or so games into the season
I’m sure when Brandon is playing well it won’t be applauded but the goal post will move to let’s see it in the playoffs or whatever else can be made up
While everyone else is afforded excuses because of potential lol
Even if you provided proof that the majority of media heads that cover the Pels feel that way about how he handles interviews (which I seriously doubt you can), that does not prove that there is some sort of media conspiracy to run him out of town

bm.gif

Danny is going to extort all the value out of us to unreasonable extremes. I would imagine that unless Griff caves(Which he has no incentive too). The FO would rather lose out on making the playoffs than pay a ridiculous ransom. They can create salary space next season and build this squad up.

I would treat this as a transition season.

The team is talented, but this is a bad roster to compete with this rotation of bigs in real big Western conference.

Jonas even with his weird minutes disruption was 2nd in win shares at 7.1 last year. He does a lot of dirty work that nobody else can do effectively. At time, he was an offensive plug and someone you can rely on attacking match ups against weak bigs.

Zion 7.5
Jonas 7.1
Herb 6.8

I don't think we have replaced that win share with comparable positional value.

If the team wants to build in a positive direction. They do need to make a trade,but bankrupt yourself for an average player at best isn't the solution.

I know people will be extremely upset with the ridiculous rise in ticket prices with a terrible home court record. It's a tough situation and Griff really to blame for allowing us to get here after two summers of Complancy. You can't got 3-4 drafts without drafting a big to develop. Especially, after you let Hayes walk last season and you knew for a year before that... You wasn't going to keep him.

It's really disappointing, because the Murray trade brought a lot of hope. If only we was the Lakers and teams would give us weak deals like they been doing for LeBron

Even if you provided proof that the majority of media heads that cover the Pels feel that way about how he handles interviews (which I seriously doubt you can), that does not prove that there is some sort of media conspiracy to run him out of town

bm.gif
You’re right

He didn’t give interviews for majority of the games not just to boot krewe media
And I watch just about every game I can catch plus the interviews saints and pelicans I’m kinda a sports fanatic played it all my life
honestly believe my acumen in sports playing it and analyzing it is higher than most but as I said

y’all want him gone I want him here we will see what happens when the season starts and we will see how good Trey Murphy is regardless if he’s here or not because no one can stop him if it’s meant to be and he’s really like that
Based on your comments above and in previous post, I do not think you understand the business side of the NBA. I would love to keep Ingram around. I like him as a player. However, the extension he is demanding averages $52 million a year for 5 years! There is no way this team can afford that nor is he worth that. You claim that Murphy would make about the same. That is not the case. Murphy likely will make between $27 and $32 million a year over 4 years. That is a huge difference given the Pelicans salary structure. Ingram is simply a luxury that this team cannot afford (unless his demands come back down to earth).

Based on your comments above and in previous post, I do not think you understand the business side of the NBA. I would love to keep Ingram around. I like him as a player. However, the extension he is demanding averages $52 million a year for 5 years! There is no way this team can afford that nor is he worth that. You claim that Murphy would make about the same. That is not the case. Murphy likely will make between $27 and $32 million a year over 4 years. That is a huge difference given the Pelicans salary structure. Ingram is simply a luxury that this team cannot afford (unless his demands come back down to earth).
We will see man you got it

Ayton is expected to be moved too.... says no market for him. Sound familiar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom