What current starter makes you cringe the most? (2 Viewers)

WHO?! WHO MAKE YOU MOST NERVOUS?!?!

• Total voters
Ok, who actually voted that Drew Brees is the most cringe worthy player on the roster?

Oh, wait...stupid question. Gotta be Saintsnizzle.

edit: looks like it was DJ1BigTymer - - - DJ, Brees makes you cringe?

He makes a lot of Saints fans cringe Bro., but it's taboo to speak on, and only a few people will say it out loud. If the OP had made this a closed poll, you would have seen many more votes. Wait until the season start...it gets much louder. This hold-out don't help much either.

That was against New York, who statistically had a worse defense than ours, when we played them, go research it. We weren't throwing 7 TDs on real teams like that, and a lot of the TDs came in garbage time, as you well know. Teams were done, resting starters and playing Marty ball, here we come with stats...lol. We did this the year prior also.

What makes you Cringe? Let me guess, it was Rob Ryan, right?

Haha you are so clueless. You still didn't argue your point of "we didn't have guys throwing TDs on us like we're used to" ya know. Just an NFL record amount of times. :hihi:

And no I cringe every time I saw Browner on the field, or when we trot Dixon out there to cover #1 WRs, or when our kicker (who had the worst FG % in the league last year) or when Senio Kelemete is the only thing standing in between Brees and a big ugly. Those are actual problems. Not "but but but Brees throws interceptions" name one QB who doesn't.

1 ... Strief ... and surprised he hasn't gotten more votes (QB killer // Let's ask JJ Watt)

2 ... LB's ... Can't cover TE or RB coming across the middle ... "3'rd and 12" = "First Down!"

3 ... DL ... Not enough QB pressure / Stopping the run

4 ... DB

5 ... OG

There is nothing worse than having a good drive down to the 25 and then having a kicker miss a 42 yard field goal !

Haha you are so clueless. You still didn't argue your point of "we didn't have guys throwing TDs on us like we're used to" ya know. Just an NFL record amount of times. :hihi:

And no I cringe every time I saw Browner on the field, or when we trot Dixon out there to cover #1 WRs, or when our kicker (who had the worst FG % in the league last year) or when Senio Kelemete is the only thing standing in between Brees and a big ugly. Those are actual problems. Not "but but but Brees throws interceptions" name one QB who doesn't.

Does it hurt you that folks can see through the bluster with Brees? You do know that, outside of us fans, people can also see it...you know that right? That's why we have at least a weekly "Dey jus keep on Dissin Brees" thread.

People know man, prognosticators know, announcers know and don't let it hurt your feelings if people don't take TDs thrown at the end of games every week, as we lose and lose and lose as something amazing. Folks are too smart for that.

Cam and Russell do attempt to run out of the pocket more often...so not quite apples to apples. A better comparison would be other pocket QBs.

Brees ranked 11th in sack %

2015 NFL Passing | Pro-Football-Reference.com

But that's not what's most telling. Look at his sack % (as you suggested) when compared to the other QBs with the most pass attempts.

Rivers 5.7%
Brady 5.7%
E Manning 4.2%

Does it hurt you that folks can see through the bluster with Brees? You do know that, outside of us fans, people can also see it...you know that right? That's why we have at least a weekly "Dey jus keep on Dissin Brees" thread.

People know man, prognosticators know, announcers know and don't let it hurt your feelings if people don't take TDs thrown at the end of games every week, as we lose and lose and lose as something amazing. Folks are too smart for that.

Does it hurt you to know that there are exponentially more people who know Drew Brees is a first ballot HOF and a top 10 QB in the history of the league?

I'm a long time member, but I seldom post. My better judgement tells me that I shouldn't indulge the troll, but just for fun, Shizzle, who do you think is the greatest Saints QB of all time, and why?

I'll get my popcorn ready.

Does it hurt you to know that there are exponentially more people who know Drew Brees is a first ballot HOF and a top 10 QB in the history of the league?

Not one bit! When he was on, with us, that boy was on and we knew that we were good when he dropped back. 2006-2011, man, words can't describe it. 2012 sigh, actually 2010, it started, and we all know what it is...the pick-6s ints, fumbles, batted balls... and well the reason SD wanted to oust him. in 2013 he had a 06-11 year, but we knew the seasons would start declining with what we were seeing, which they have.

Aright, I guess your answer was yes. But you shouldn't let it hurt you, people know already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom