Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (2 Viewers)

CanuckSaint26

Bring 'Em To The Dome!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Very Simple, just a thread about what song you are currently listening to, usually reminds people of past songs that they used to enjoy, and just shows the taste of music of people.

When You Were Young - The Killers

followed by

Santeria - Sublime

Enjoy!

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Highly Suspect. I had three of their songs on playlists before I realized it was the same band. Singer sounds like Kong’s of Leon but it’s more up tempo. Really good shirt.

slowchild25

happy in the haze
Reaction score
When I saw them perform this at VoodFest a few years back (um holy fork 2002 so a LOT of years back) as soon as the band started playing this song it started to rain, it continued throughout the entire song and then just as it ended it abruptly stopped. I think Shirley Manson said something like "woooow that was really spooky. Something like that can only happen in New Orleans" :hihi:

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
@Scorpius the Allfather

I thought about you and your Alice Cooper fixation today. I was listening to Underground Garage and they played Alice Cooper's East Side Story from his recent Breadcrumbs album. What a great cover of the old Bob Seger song.

It got me listening to some of my old albums by him and I wound up doing an Alice Cooper day. He's got some great stuff in those albums. Now I need to listen to Breadcrumbs in its entirety. I believe it is made up of several covers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom