What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

Yeah, true. I mean, I enjoyed Gone in 60 Seconds...but Jolie and hot cars had a little something to do with it. :hihi:

The Rock was pretty fun. And Face Off "Anybody got a light?!" and his wild eyed high pretending to be Castor Troy was a trip.

ConAir...speaks for itself. 😂

So yeah...low bar. :9:
Before Leaving Las Vegas he was good in his ‘Hollywood’ roles and very good (occasionally great) in his offbeat roles
But after LLV it was a steady decline except for Adaptation

Before Leaving Las Vegas he was good in his ‘Hollywood’ roles and very good (occasionally great) in his offbeat roles
But after LLV it was a steady decline except for Adaptation
I really liked LLV, but yeah, after that, I don't remember much that was really good.

He did make himself the punchline and it was actually very sad in retrospect. But he had charisma and Joe Piscapo never had funny or charisma. As a replacement, I meant talent wise. SNL is very hit and miss through all the years with talent. I do think CF compres favorably (or eerily) to Belushi. Bellushi was good but his legend was larger than the man. Bill Murray was the better of the two IMO.
Bill Murray did understated better than any SNL person except for maybe Phil Hartman- Belushi showed he could play quiet, he just didn’t do it that often
And now we’ll never know

The Rock is even better if you buy into the fan theory that Connery is actually playing Bond in it, just using a fake identity.
This just forking works. I see it. Lol.

Many moons ago, when I first saw the Rock, I wasn't aware of Connery being Bond until years later. Never put it together until now, lol.

Some would say he was the only Bond. That was an overplayed series.
Maybe, but I've always liked Bond movies. For the same reason I enjoyed the Tom Cruise Mission Impossible series. Spy movies with plenty of action and a hot female gets me every time. True Lies also fits the bill. :hihi:

Maybe, but I've always liked Bond movies. For the same reason I enjoyed the Tom Cruise Mission Impossible series. Spy movies with plenty of action and a hot female gets me every time. True Lies also fits the bill. :hihi:
I like spy movies (I would lean more towards the Borne stuff) but the cheesiness with Bond I just tired of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom