World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (5 Viewers)

Outside of the obvious, it was pretty shocking how poorly Ferreira played. You MLS arent going to like this, but he looked like a MLS guy playing in the knockout rounds of a WC. It was a mistake. Musah was well past gassed against Iran, and he looked like he didnt recover at all.

That golden chance Pulisic had with a half hearted flick didnt help either.

Pulisic is really good, but he's not an elite finisher. He's had some misses like that in PL play for Chelsea.

I am sorry but this is exactly what I expected minus the second goal which was unforgivable. That goal was just embarrassing

The Dutch are dominating. Our possession isn’t due to being the dominating team. They are conceding back and middle third possession.

They got their goal and we’re content with packing the defense for the remaining 75 minutes.

The second goal should have someone removed from the team. Unforgivable

I will say, I'll leave Dest out of my criticsm. He's been really good on the attack (that was poor defending on that last goal though)

There's something bothering Dest. Don't know if physical or emotional, but there's something there; maybe I am looking too much into body language, but...

I am sorry but this is exactly what I expected minus the second goal which was unforgivable. That goal was just embarrassing

The Dutch are dominating. Our possession isn’t due to being the dominating team. They are conceding back and middle third possession.

They got their goal and we’re content with packing the defense for the remaining 75 minutes.

The second goal should have someone removed from the team. Unforgivable

Clogging the midfield with numbers and reacting wide when they have to. The first goal allowed them to do that.

It's like Tata Martino is coaching the U.S.
The U.S. is holding the ball forever, touch-touch-touch-touch, but don't really shoot at goal; then the other team scores on a rare counterstrike.

Some of the guys look like they partied like rock stars last night.
Possession without intent or ideas. It drives me silly

The second goal is almost a blessing.

Forces Berhalter’s hand and 2 is a very unsafe, safe lead

Great save, and finally Dest in the right defensive position

We are a mess inside the 18. Absolutely no composure. You dont expect it from Ream, but I guess experience is how you gain composure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom