World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (2 Viewers)

Oh boy. Maybe this will ramp up our play. Great build up

Even our possession passes are just off. Making guys take a step back or side ways and killing movement

I am sorry but this is exactly what I expected minus the second goal which was unforgivable. That goal was just embarrassing

The Dutch are dominating. Our possession isn’t due to being the dominating team. They are conceding back and middle third possession.

They got their goal and we’re content with packing the defense for the remaining 75 minutes.

The second goal should have someone removed from the team. Unforgivable

Both goals were piss poor D but I thought the first was way worse than the second. I can forgive Dest a bit for catching his breath after the attack, the first one Adams sees Depay and decided not to follow him and that was like 15 minutes in.

Our biggest issue for me is that we seem intent on crossing the ball from wide but we have no one to cross too when the Dutch are set up defensively.

I will say I haven't seen Pulisic run this much on defense before... he clearly wants this.

They've taken like 3 shots on goal. 2 went in, and the miss was still a better shot than we've taken on like 5 attempts.

It's funny watching the US set pieces...the Dutch are so much bigger than the US, we can't force it in...

We need subs. 2-3 right now. We have to go, and we arent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom