World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (6 Viewers)

That's Reynas game..but hard to do in tight spaces w 3 defenders.

Was fun while it lasted, we just played too timid. If I can’t have us in the next round I’m pulling for either Japan or Korea as the Cinderella

Far from it….this team is gassed …this is what happens when a coach doesn’t know who his best players are and the core guys have to absorb way too much pressure….Reyna comes in and the game immediately opens up….

I’m so proud of the players, you simply couldn’t ask for more but the core is clearly exhausted….they will have their best chance in the next WC I think, I’m hoping they have a better coach by that time….

I get the sentiment, but a completely unmarked player on the far post is, elementary.

It's a moot point because the Dutch side are very good and I don't think a few minutes helps.....but the Netherlands have taken forever on every restart and this is one of the lowest stoppage time allocations I've seen at this World Cup.

The only "hope" was in the first 15 minutes or so, when we were camped on their side, taking bad shot after bad shot. . . before they ran down and scored at will in 5 seconds

It's a moot point because the Dutch side are very good and I don't think a few minutes helps.....but the Netherlands have taken forever on every restart and this is one of the lowest stoppage time allocations I've seen at this World Cup.

We had our chances...at this level, you have to find the back of net. Pulisic early, Wright besting keeper...all those mean so much. We just didn't have the finishing and I think some of that is fatigue. Lots of energy expended in group stage.

I get the sentiment, but a completely unmarked player on the far post is, elementary.

Except that the player responsible was probably gassed and didn’t get back into proper defensive position….it happens….

The only "hope" was in the first 15 minutes or so, when we were camped on their side, taking bad shot after bad shot. . . before they ran down and scored at will in 5 seconds

We have a really good young finisher….who spend that whole 1st half on the bench, so Jesus Herrera could be completely ineffective for 45+ minutes….

Far from it….this team is gassed …this is what happens when a coach doesn’t know who his best players are and the core guys have to absorb way too much pressure….Reyna comes in and the game immediately opens up….

I’m so proud of the players, you simply couldn’t ask for more but the core is clearly exhausted….they will have their best chance in the next WC I think, I’m hoping they have a better coach by that time….
I dunno you have 2 free goals given to them and blow both. Thats pretty bad.
Final 3rd was pretty brutal for the whole tournament.

Overall not bad for the US though was always going to be a tall task to win today. Congrats to the Dutch and good luck to them.

Except that the player responsible was probably gassed and didn’t get back into proper defensive position….it happens….

We have a really good young finisher….who spend that whole 1st half on the bench, so Jesus Herrera could be completely ineffective for 45+ minutes….
He played 45 min and created no shots.

Got dispossessed more than he shot the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom