World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (5 Viewers)

Alas
To have pulled this off we couldn’t miss gimmes like CP’s and Haji’s
Our margin of error was small and we didn’t do what we needed

That being said, this is the kind of sour taste in the mouth loss that I wanted them to have (if we were going to lose
Be pissed next 4 years

I’ll start, who’s the manager?

That's embarrassing. Is there a more milquetoast, nonthreatening country than the Netherlands? Like losing to Luxembourg or Nepal.

He played 45 min and created no shots.

Got dispossessed more than he shot the ball.

WHile he was on the field, he helped create more than a few chances….Oh well, this squad should be at its best in the next WC….they need to find a coach that gets the best players on the pitch….the players left it all on the field can’t ask for more ….

Youth and the midfield. The US midfield will be a problem for teams in 26 as they all come into their prime.
But that team was supposed to be something special moving forward as well.

This team was on them beans, but I want to see if they can stay on them beans (unlike 02’).

Alas

That being said, this is the kind of sour taste in the mouth loss that I wanted them to have (if we were going to lose
Be P'Oed next 4 years

I dont think Berhalter is the guy. But its 3 1/2 years instead of 4, so decisions need to be made pretty quick.

That's embarrassing. Is there a more milquetoast, nonthreatening country than the Netherlands? Like losing to Luxembourg or Nepal.

Not really, the Dutch were bigger, stronger, more foot skill and more experienced. Anyone who thinks this was unexpected was kidding themselves….they had chances, it didn’t happen, the next WC will be their time….

Alas

Be P'Oed next 4 years

Marsch if he wants it.

We don't have to qualify, so the lead up will be a lot different.

Lots of managers will be out in the next couple of years, so could be anyone. What's Jogi Loew doing?

I hate to say this but I completely agreed with what Lalas just said….

I hate to say this but I completely agreed with what Lalas just said….

Agreed. He was talking about a ruthless attacker we lack as well. We need, again, a striker and someone who takes the game by the balls in the 18.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom