Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (2 Viewers)

I wonder if it's a timing thing given that the search for Brian Laundrie has stalled. We need some new information that's "real" since none of the LE agencies are giving pressers and all we've been left with lately is rampant speculation, guessing, and Dog (who's left the search now, apparently).

You could be right, who knows? I think the police should just call off the search, put up a fat reward, and wait to see, if he pops up some where. Brain could be any where at this point. If he died, well then, there is no point looking for him. It's a perfect ending for a family, who didn't look for a woman, when their son comes home without her, in her van. "Let it be" like Gabby Petito's tattoo.

Looks like the Dog was out of his element in Florida. Gators are no joke! lol

Cause of death is strangulation. That's all we learned.

Not that it's a surprise or whatever, but most likely rules out an accidental death.
People are asking about other bruises or marks on the body. I don't think his domestic abuse MO was ongoing physical slapping and such. But he wanted her to shut up and had never learned to control his emotions. Gabby's "fault" is not being able to recognize the warning signs and not realizing that "love" doesn't conquer everything. Not that this was love. She wanted someone who shared her values and thought she had found him. Him? I think he wanted someone that could elevate his "life" status in people's eyes. Very much a Paul Snider.

People are asking about other bruises or marks on the body. I don't think his domestic abuse MO was ongoing physical slapping and such. But he wanted her to shut up and had never learned to control his emotions. Gabby's "fault" is not being able to recognize the warning signs.
Possibly, but I do wonder if she did see the warning signs...but maybe too late?

Possibly, but I do wonder if she did see the warning signs...but maybe too late?
She may have been in that "death zone" of finally realizing and attempting to get away.

Yeah, I figured it was either that or blunt force injury. With blunt force injury he could have claimed she had an accident, but not so much with stangulation.
Yeah, I suspect that's why he ran. He probably realized after the fact that there was no getting around the fact that she was murdered, and won't be difficult to prove that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom