Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (2 Viewers)

He doesn't seem like the 'off himself' type.
But I do see the possibility of him being attacked while trying to sleep in a state of exhaustion by some of the large reptiles in that reserve.

Finding "remains" could mean a lot of things. But since I read some quotes referring to "partial remains", that's likely a sign that (whether already deceased or not) there was some 'feasting' that took place on Brian.
I'm still worried it's someone else's remains. But I guess they found "items", so.

Wouldn't it be crazy if they actually found partial remains of someone else who had been missing for ages? I realize the remains must be fairly fresh, but it would be crazy I think. And the size of the area they have taped off makes me think an animal must have been involved so they are widening the search.

I'm still worried it's someone else's remains. But I guess they found "items", so.
The parents were brought in specifically to identify the items as belonging to Brian. The parents left the scene emotionally distraught. They knew it was his stuff.

Even if there are no discernable body parts, DNA tests will leave no doubt as to whether it is Brian's parts.

The parents were brought in specifically to identify the items as belonging to Brian. The parents left the scene emotionally distraught. They knew it was his stuff.

Even if there are no discernable body parts, DNA tests will leave no doubt as to whether it is Brian's parts.

I feel sorry for both Brian's and Gabby's parents. The hours, sacrifices, love, and money spent raising these two kids, with possible tragic endings for both, seems more than most could handle.

He doesn't seem like the 'off himself' type.
But I do see the possibility of him being attacked while trying to sleep in a state of exhaustion by some of the large reptiles in that reserve.

Finding "remains" could mean a lot of things. But since I read some quotes referring to "partial remains", that's likely a sign that (whether already deceased or not) there was some 'feasting' that took place on Brian.

As hilarious as gators devouring him alive would be, I think it's more likely he killed himself and then the remains got picked clean over him getting Timothy Treadwell'd.

Ok, I was under the impression that the Laundries were called in to identify something, but now the info is that they had already planned to go out there and search. Shortly after they got there is when the items were found...not suspicious at all...

Backpack and notebook belonging to Brian found in the area where human remains have been found. The area was underwater until recently. FBI agent said that this concludes the investigation. He didn't say that the body was Brian, but certainly sounds like it

Backpack and notebook belonging to Brian found in the area where human remains have been found. The area was underwater until recently
If he was out there and it flooded, then he probably drowned. Especially if it was at night with poor visibility. But who knows? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom