Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (3 Viewers)

I have seen cops on the news pronounce his last name “LOWN-drie”.. is that correct, or is it like “dirty LAWN-drie”.. ? i thought maybe it’s just the way some cops pronounce ‘laundry’, but who on the planet would ever say ‘Hey, im gonna go do my LOWN-dry’??

How were remains thought to be Brian Laundrie missed for 33 days but then found by his parents in a few hours?​

Police searched for Brian Laundrie for more than a month, but his items were found by his parents in just a few hours on Wednesday.
How is that possible?
a mama knows

How were remains thought to be Brian Laundrie missed for 33 days but then found by his parents in a few hours?​

Police searched for Brian Laundrie for more than a month, but his items were found by his parents in just a few hours on Wednesday.
How is that possible?
The Independent’s Bevan Hurley has the answers below...

Who says the remains were found by his parents?

Is there a thread about this? Or an autobiography?
Trust me, the story wouldn't take long to read.
And it just may bore you to tears anyway.

Suffice it to say that I've never really been entertained by fictional material. Movies just seemed to be a complete waste of my time. I can tolerate a TV movie that is strongly based on a true story like 'Apollo 13'. But the thought of paying money to go to a theater to attempt to watch something that I have no desire to see just makes no sense to me at all. Since there is nothing to learn by sitting in a movie theater for nearly two hours of my life, I really can't understand what all the fuss is about.

I'm a 'news, sports, & weather' guy. When those programs are over, I look for something constructive to do where I can best use my time. I'm really not familiar with Hollywood types so hearing who is starring in a film doesn't move me at all. I've got nothing against folks who are interested in that stuff. It simply isn't my cup of tea. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Trust me, the story wouldn't take long to read.
And it just may bore you to tears anyway.

Suffice it to say that I've never really been entertained by fictional material. Movies just seemed to be a complete waste of my time. I can tolerate a TV movie that is strongly based on a true story like 'Apollo 13'. But the thought of paying money to go to a theater to attempt to watch something that I have no desire to see just makes no sense to me at all. Since there is nothing to learn by sitting in a movie theater for nearly two hours of my life, I really can't understand what all the fuss is about.

I'm a 'news, sports, & weather' guy. When those programs are over, I look for something constructive to do where I can best use my time. I'm really not familiar with Hollywood types so hearing who is starring in a film doesn't move me at all. I've got nothing against folks who are interested in that stuff. It simply isn't my cup of tea. 🤷‍♂️
Every time I read this from you it truly makes me very sad. A lot of wonderful, incredible creativity you’re missing out on.

And even more baffling is that you seem to think that the NFL is non-fiction. It becomes more fictional every season.

One less domestic abuser in the world, good riddance. I bet he thought he was going to get away with it, kill Gabby at a remote campground away from the van and hoped the wildlife would take care of the rest. The Bethunes video is basically what ended up cracking this case wide open, it gave a reference point to find her body. The fort-de-soto camping trip on the 6-8th of Sept now only makes sense if it was used to say their goodbyes or if he was simply lying the whole time, it was at least a goodbye moment FOR him. He got to see his parents, cassie/her husband and kids and do the one thing he loved the most(CAMPING) one last time before running off to die in the reserve knowing the hands of justice was coming.

Every time I read this from you it truly makes me very sad. A lot of wonderful, incredible creativity you’re missing out on.

And even more baffling is that you seem to think that the NFL is non-fiction. It becomes more fictional every season.
I've missed many of the so called great movies. Went thru a period where I avoided them completely as I'd been burned out on deployments with the same set of movies for 3 years.

There are some very acceptable other things to do which it seems Bill has found.

Who are any of us to say he is wrong?

I can tolerate a TV movie that is strongly based on a true story like 'Apollo 13'.

Apollo 13 was a major motion picture that has been shown on tv like many other major pictures.. but yeah, if you ever wanted to try watching a movie, definitely start with non-fiction, historical , Stuff like that.. Schindler’s List, JFK, Dude Where’s My Car, that sort of thing…….. 😁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom