Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (1 Viewer)

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking theoretically- I know this isn’t what happened- but say Brian assaulted Gabby but did not know if she was dead
Then he went and told his parents but they didn’t say anything
would they be complicit in the actual death or just in some lesser charge?
(Also would time of death matter? Like if she’s already dead when Brian confesses but nobody knows yet?)

“Charge” refers to crimes - there are possible accessory charges they might face depending on what actually happened . . . which I don’t think any of us knows.

But “wrongful death” is a civil claim for damages (tort). I don’t see how your hypos result in civil liability for the parents.

Reaction score
You can’t even troll correctly. And yes, you’re correct, I’m sure Gabby deserved to be strangled to death. Poor Brian just needed to get away.

You need help bro. I really think you are projecting these ideas on me, please show me where I implied that Gabby deserved death?!?! I'll wait. Looks like character assassination is in vogue today.

I honestly think you are still bent out of shape, because I dare questioned aliens existed. Please get over your hurt feelings.

Last edited:

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
You need help bro. I really think you are projecting these ideas on me, please show me where I implied that Gabby deserved death?!?! I'll wait. Looks like character assignation is in vogue today.

I honestly think you are still bent out of shape, because I dare questioned aliens existed. Please get over your hurt feelings.
You said “it takes two to tangle “, did you not?

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You need help bro. I really think you are projecting these ideas on me, please show me where I implied that Gabby deserved death?!?! I'll wait. Looks like character assignation is in vogue today.

It’s always in vogue - where do you plan to meet said character?

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You little scamps are worse than a sewing circle .. i clicked on this thread thinking there might have been some new developments in the case, but no it’s just yall’s catty ***es having a slap fight.

In fairness, that’s like 40% of EE.

Reaction score
You little scamps are worse than a sewing circle .. i clicked on this thread thinking there might have been some new developments in the case, but no it’s just yall’s catty ***es having a slap fight.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think jay just answered your question.
Not really, I disagree with him, which isn't too surprising :hihi:. There's plenty of good info in the EE. If anything, there's more than ever. That said, there's a lot to wade through too. But that's the nature of a discussion board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom