Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (3 Viewers)

Every time I read this from you it truly makes me very sad. A lot of wonderful, incredible creativity you’re missing out on.

Doesnt make me sad at all, just different strokes…. the people i know do tend to quote from movies a lot though, so Bill might be missing out on some references, if he cares.

Apollo 13 was a major motion picture that has been shown on tv like many other major pictures.. but yeah, if you ever wanted to try watching a movie, definitely start with non-fiction, historical , Stuff like that.. Schindler’s List, JFK, Dude Where’s My Car, that sort of thing…….. 😁
....Mel Brooks' History of the World...

One less domestic abuser in the world, good riddance. I bet he thought he was going to get away with it, kill Gabby at a remote campground away from the van and hoped the wildlife would take care of the rest. The Bethunes video is basically what ended up cracking this case wide open, it gave a reference point to find her body. The fort-de-soto camping trip on the 6-8th of Sept now only makes sense if it was used to say their goodbyes or if he was simply lying the whole time, it was at least a goodbye moment FOR him. He got to see his parents, cassie/her husband and kids and do the one thing he loved the most(CAMPING) one last time before running off to die in the reserve knowing the hands of justice was coming.
Sorry but you're injecting a bit much IMHO. Out of the endless possibilities you chose one which makes him a monster and easy to hate. Truth is things are never that cut and dry.

I don't need to make him less than human. TBH I've seen otherwise we'll adjusted folks fall into chaos because life is unexpected at times.

Every time I read this from you it truly makes me very sad. A lot of wonderful, incredible creativity you’re missing out on.

And even more baffling is that you seem to think that the NFL is non-fiction. It becomes more fictional every season.
As soon as I'm convinced the NFL games are scripted to predetermine a winner, then it will mean exactly the same to me as movies, pro wrestling, or any other fictional entertainment. I wouldn't even be able to force myself to watch it. What I really can't understand is why someone who is convinced it's all fake would invest their precious time to follow the games. That would make me no different than a WWE fan. :unsure:

Gabby, guys.

Uhh... isn't that story over now?
Foolish young girl attaches herself to an abusive guy and is murdered by him.
Dumb selfish abuser didn't calculate what life would be like running from a murder rap.
Both kids leave their loved ones searching for answers and likely finding themselves blaming everyone until they finally torment themselves about what they could have done differently to prevent this.

It's over, and sadly nothing good is going to come out of any of this.

Uhh... isn't that story over now?
Foolish young girl attaches herself to an abusive guy and is murdered by him.
Dumb selfish abuser didn't calculate what life would be like running from a murder rap.
Both kids leave their loved ones searching for answers and likely find themselves blaming everyone until they finally torment themselves about what they could have done differently to prevent this.

It's over, and sadly nothing good is going to come out of any of this.
It's a 2021 Romeo and Juliet story.

It's a 2021 Romeo and Juliet story.
I always assumed Romeo & Juliet made a pact to die together.
I didn't know it ended with one of them in a desperate attempt to run from the long arm of the law.
:hmm:

I didn't know it ended with one of them in a desperate attempt to run from the long arm of the law.
Times have changed. Romeo and Juliet allegedly was pulled from a poem about the tragic tale. I've little doubt that poem would be written differently now.

I've missed many of the so called great movies. Went thru a period where I avoided them completely as I'd been burned out on deployments with the same set of movies for 3 years.

There are some very acceptable other things to do which it seems Bill has found.

Who are any of us to say he is wrong?
Thanks. :grin: I truly don't feel like I'm missing anything I need.

On top of that I'm actually happy that you folks have found something entertaining that you appear to enjoy very much.

It's good to see people find a hobby that they really like. :9:

Times have changed. Romeo and Juliet allegedly was pulled from a poem about the tragic tale. I've little doubt that poem would be written differently now.
No doubt they will put out a loosely based movie about these two kids soon.
But if someone comes up and claims they are "99.99% sure" they saw me in the theater to watch that show, please trust that the person will be 100% wrong.
:hihi:

No doubt they will put out a loosely based movie about these two kids soon.
But if someone comes up and claims they are "99.99% sure" they saw me in the theater to watch that show, please trust that the person will be 100% wrong.
:hihi:
You could always go to the movie but listen to an audio book or the game just to trend break and screw with the Google analytics.

In this version Romeo got eaten by beavers and snapping turtles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom