Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (1 Viewer)

Would that make St Ward fiction?

I get so confused in these multiverse things.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Then everyone would be portraying me, which would turn them into fictional representations of me.

Who said anything about theaters? You can watch movies at home, it still counts. And there are probably thousands of movies that fit into the Apollo 13 category. Two movies ever? I don’t believe it. Been to the theater just two times? Ok, I get that.
Besides watching Apollo 13 at home, I believe I once caught the last 40 minutes or so of Back To The Future. It was the original one with Fox playing the guitar.

IIRC, the only two movies he’s ever seen in a movie theater were Jedi in 1983, and Jaws in 1975, that’s it over the last 50 plus years.. You ‘get that’?? It blew my mind; when i was growing up we went to the movies all the time.

And i want to say he’s seen Top Gun and Apollo 13 on tv.. any others Bill?
I only like the F-14 Tomcat & A-4 Skyhawk flying scenes in Top Gun.
That fake McGillis stuff has got to go.

Last edited:
That is certainly one scenario. But I've known a few girls around her age, troubled, and more than fantasizing about a suicide pact or being killed because they want to die. I think it's just a youthful fantasy for most, but kids in that state of mind can make terrible decisions. To me it's just as likely it was a pact and he didn't anticipate the real fall out from society and internally.

I doubt he ever even thought about the consequences. I also doubt we ever know with any degree of certainty. I certainly can't say you are wrong, just that it's not the only possibility.
To have a pact to die by strangulation? That seems quite far-fetched to me. Have there been any cases of that?

Also, Laundrie was killed after being attacked by those invasive iguanas that freeze and lose consciousness and fall out if trees in the winter. Doesn't seem like much of a suicide pact.

"This sounds like Bertolino is worried about a wrongful death lawsuit, which is definitely in the cards. The other fairly obvious concern ... whether cops have Brian's parents under a microscope to determine if they in any way helped him escape ... something Bertolino has dismissed as hogwash."

Seems most likely he semi-accidentally killed her then did the right thing and killed himself. If he wrote about it that would be great so we can all have some closure. A hot girl can't just die like this without any legitimate explanation. She was blonde! and white hot! She did yoga for her anxiety! We need closure!

Seems most likely he semi-accidentally killed her then did the right thing and killed himself. If he wrote about it that would be great so we can all have some closure. A hot girl can't just die like this without any legitimate explanation. She was blonde! and white hot! She did yoga for her anxiety! We need closure!
Nice sarcasm. :9:

Remember the couple that found the van? Their channel spotlights a different missing person every week with paths for people to get in touch with the authorities/themselves if they have any info.

"This sounds like Bertolino is worried about a wrongful death lawsuit, which is definitely in the cards. The other fairly obvious concern ... whether cops have Brian's parents under a microscope to determine if they in any way helped him escape ... something Bertolino has dismissed as hogwash."

Yeah, TMZ maybe ought to stay in its lane.

Wrongful death suit? Against whom -- the parents? Fuggeddaboutit. Brian's estate? He barely had two nickels to rub together and no homeowners policy. Or maybe Intentional Infliction of Emotional Harm against the parents? Good luck with that one.

That lawyer's just trying to keep them out of jail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom