2006 Election Projections (1 Viewer)

wow, Michael Barone just said on Fox (I'm swapping back and forth from that and CNN) that it'll be 36 days before we know VA. Holy carp.

he was talking about the recount and challenges. :covri:

Right now VA has 95% in and about 29,000 votes separating them.

I think you are about to see the Tennessee race get real close real quickly.

But then again, maybe it won't.

I am just looking at the county results and most of the votes that are out are in Memphis and Nashville - heavily Democratic areas.

Previous VA recount of similar size took a month and a half.

Same w/MO I think.

From what CNN was reporting, the big Democrat counties haven't come in yet. From what they were saying, it looks like it might go to the Democrats.

The Dems have the house. Fox people are saying they will have a 15 vote majority in the House.

Looks like Jefferson and Karen Carter in a runoff.

Don't you mean Jefferson and Jefferson?

that entire race is beyond disgusting. The only surer thing than running on your name, is being able to stage a runoff against yourself. Whoever wins is going to do whatever the heck Jefferson says. i can't believe he got Vote One. Oh wait, yeah i can.

Really amazingly sad. Not as sad as when Nagin was re-elected. But sad.

At least it wasn't Jefferson III (Derrick "Baggypants" Shepherd).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for that dreadful Virginia race between Allen and Webb, all hopes of a resolution today have been dashed. They will drag it through the election-challenge process until a riotous mob hunts both of them down and ends the matter.

At which time, two equally nasty campaigns will vie for office.

i realize i probably live in the wrong place to detest politics as much as i do, but i didn't detest it as much six years ago. It's getting really deep here, and i live on the eleventh floor.

Can't even follow it on TV. Getting it from you guys. Watching John Ford's "Stagecoach" on TCM. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom