2024 Tropical Weather Thread (35 Viewers)

I'll always remember that Bob Breck also said that Katrina was going to Florida and New Orleans had nothing to worry about. But:

Different circumstances here. Bruce Katz saying take a chill pilll and he called the last one.

I know and they are all just models so it's jut something to keep an eye on and nothing to panic about. But all of these guys have been wrong from time to time including Katz. I mean the NHC was off on the track for the last one, even if you give them that the center could go to the eastern edge of the cone, but they are usually close enough to let people know if it's nothing, time to hunker down, or time to get the hell out.

I mean Nash Roberts is a legend for getting Betsy right, but I'm sure even he was wrong from time to time. Weather is so complicated that even the best computers int he world with the best information in the world are wrong most of the time.

I'll always remember that Bob Breck also said that Katrina was going to Florida and New Orleans had nothing to worry about. But:

Wait until Bob Breck sees the storm after this storm on the models. :hihi: I laugh because I know the odds of this happening are so low.
1726880752092.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom