Alvin Kamara Report: Saints on the clock after McCaffery's Record Contract (1 Viewer)

While Kamara is great and I would hate to lose him, RBs come a dime a dozen. Yes, he is a little unique and I like his play style, but anyone can be replaced. Our CAP can't pay everyone and I feel our RB position can fit several types of RBs.

While Kamara is great and I would hate to lose him, RBs come a dime a dozen. Yes, he is a little unique and I like his play style, but anyone can be replaced. Our CAP can't pay everyone and I feel our RB position can fit several types of RBs.

If they come a dime a dozen, why aren't all RBs doing the things McCaffery or Kamara have?

If they come a dime a dozen, why aren't all RBs doing the things McCaffery or Kamara have?

Teams utilizing them properly. How many good RBs have we misutilized? A LOT!

Anyway, we can't pay everyone what they want and that is going to be an issue if Kamara wants more money. That's all I'm saying. Please don't misinterpret anything. They are both good, but they are good because they are used in their roles currently used.

What if McCaffrey's position gets underutilized or misused with their new coach and QB? Are you going to blame McCaffrey for getting paid and say he is slacking after his big pay day?

There may not be that many elite RBs, but in our system, many could fit the roll we need. I don't feel that if we lost Kamara, our team would suffer. We are hurting on WR and some linemen. Once we have the deep threat, short game can open up more.

Get this last year out of him because, he gone after this year. Panthers ruined it for everybody with that outrageous contract which far exceeds Derrick Henry's franchise tag which was the bases on what they should have worked off of.

Get this last year out of him because, he gone after this year. Panthers ruined it for everybody with that outrageous contract which far exceeds Derrick Henry's franchise tag which was the bases on what they should have worked off of.

If he doesn't hold out. I'm hoping we're able to get another back in the draft so he doesn't have any leverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom