Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (17 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
One quibble on the bolded part.
I know you meant to highlight that C19 was a novel virus, unknown until it began doing damage but there absolutely WAS a playbook on how to handle viral outbreaks. That playbook was thrown away because leadership at the time froze in crisis and decided to pretend nothing was happening.
My wife is from Taiwan. They've reported 851 deaths since the pandemic began. It's probably low, but they didn't
play around. They immediately shut down air and ship travel to mainland China when the reports started coming
out of Wuhan. They treated it like a normal flu season statewide. It's common practice to wear masks in public and
social distance. It was strictly enforced though. a first violation is a fine,and a second offense is jail time. That wouldn't
work here in the U.S. for obvious reasons.

The Ms. coast has a large Vietnamese community. Everyone in their businesses are wearing masks even though the
state and local governments no longer require it. Their ethnic group quickly became over 70% vaccinated once the
vaccines became available. It's no surprise they fared very well during the delta surge. We can learn a lot from the
Asians.

I have no hatred toward anyone on either side of this debate. My only point in this discourse is to try to get you to do deeper research than just a spoon fed mainstream narrative. Remember when the lab leak was a conspiracy theory and would get you banned? Most of you will realize very soon that this never ends. It was never designed to end. When you come to that realization and ready to admit you have been lied to. Research Event 201, Agenda 2030. World Economic Forum and the Great Reset. You seem whats going on with Canada and the trucker convoys? I pray people start to wake up. All love either way my friends.

I have no hatred toward anyone on either side of this debate. My only point in this discourse is to try to get you to do deeper research than just a spoon fed mainstream narrative. Remember when the lab leak was a conspiracy theory and would get you banned? Most of you will realize very soon that this never ends. It was never designed to end. When you come to that realization and ready to admit you have been lied to. Research Event 201, Agenda 2030. World Economic Forum and the Great Reset. You seem whats going on with Canada and the trucker convoys? I pray people start to wake up. All love either way my friends.

It isn't "discourse" when you don't answer responses or defend your premises when they are shown to appear to be inaccurate.

Posting YouTube clips and other things, without using your own words, or making a point, is not research, discussion, debate, or what I'd even call participation on this site.

What about Event 201? Literally a textbook definition of conspiracy if you think that was a planning session to pull off a "lie". They were running the scenario, because the scientific community had long through that a coronavirus of sorts would likely be the next pandemic. SARS, MERS, ring a bell?

https://www.publichealth.columbia.e...ind-outbreak-our-scientists-knew-would-happen

I'm really excited for the future stories that will blame games like Plague Inc for this pandemic.

Ask yourself........ why would they be sacrificing EVERYTHING..........

Because truckers aren’t the most well-educated demographic, and they’ve been fed misinformation for two years and lack the critical thinking skills to be able to discern fact from fiction.

Because truckers aren’t the most well-educated demographic, and they’ve been fed misinformation for two years and lack the critical thinking skills to be able to discern fact from fiction.
I hope we dont have any truck drivers on here, you just put them in the category of a very, very slow adult.

Broad brushes do no good. Don't take the bait.

Like what you're doing is "deeper research"?

Look y'all, more evidence of things getting "tighter and tighter" and are never going away because it's all a social-control conspiracy:

Wormwood joins the fight
==================
Anti-vaxxers have begun promoting wormwood to cure COVID-19. The latest so-called cure follows in the footsteps of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, urine, and weight-loss pills.

It seems anti-vaxxers will take anything except the actual COVID vaccines.

Wormwood is the common name of a plant in the Artemisia genus. Best known as a flavoring agent for liquors such as absinthe and vermouth, wormwood has also been used in traditional medicine, often as a de-wormer. Hence, the name. Today artemisinin, a derivative of the plant, is used in a combination of other therapies to treat malaria, which is also a parasite.

There are numerous other claims about conditions that wormwood supposedly treats or cures. There is little to no evidence that it works for these purposes.

The World Health Organization has specifically said there's no evidence that wormwood and/or artemisinin are effective treatments for COVID, BBC News reports...........

It isn't "discourse" when you don't answer responses or defend your premises when they are shown to appear to be inaccurate.
Appears inaccurate is a fair statement. I'm sure
They will just switch to "See i told you masks aren't necessary, Finally the liberals are caving."

I remember when the lab leak was a "conspiracy theory" Yes you are seeing restrictions being lifted, because people will only take so much. They will bring them back in the next coming months are so with a new variant. You can ban me, laugh at me, really doesn't matter. This is the truth. This never ends, it was never designed to end. I hope the truth reaches you, and I hope we can all come together to end this madness! All love either way!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom