Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (45 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
It is easier to fool someone, then to convince them they are being fooled. I'm not here to argue, or debate. The truth is out there. Are you ready to accept it?

No one actually says what that tweet claims they all say.

They say that it reduces transmission and strongly protects against severe disease. Those things are true.

No one actually says what that tweet claims they all say.

They say that it reduces transmission and strongly protects against severe disease. Those things are true.
Did you watch the clip? They lied, multiple times. 2 weeks to flatten the curve..... You realize this never ends? There will be new variant after new variant. Restrictions will get tighter and tighter. Meanwhile Amazon and big businesses record record profits. Hope this message reaches anyone willing to listen and see the truth.

Did you watch the clip? They lied, multiple times. 2 weeks to flatten the curve..... You realize this never ends? There will be new variant after new variant. Restrictions will get tighter and tighter. Meanwhile Amazon and big businesses record record profits. Hope this message reaches anyone willing to listen and see the truth.
Man, where you been all this time? In over 1500 pages of Covid threads in the last 2 years, we've been fooled this entire time and we've never heard this before! Are you our new leader?

Can you give an example of “restrictions getting tighter and tighter”? But yes as a matter of viral evolution there will be variant after variant but hopefully they will continue to get more manageable - but are you trying to say that expected viral evolution is evidence of the grand ‘control the population’ conspiracy?

I got the stupid vaccine, and got Covid anyway and it had me down about 5 days.
My neighbor across the street did not get the vaccine, got Covid also (a little before I did), and was down 2 days.

We are about the same age and physical condition. I know there is more to it than that, but...

Vaccine sucks.

I got the stupid vaccine, and got Covid anyway and it had me down about 5 days.
My neighbor across the street did not get the vaccine, got Covid also (a little before I did), and was down 2 days.

We are about the same age and physical condition. I know there is more to it than that, but...

Vaccine sucks.
My family and I got the vaccine...kids got Covid, I didn't. So, sometimes you don't get it, my kids were sick between 24 and 48 hours. Out of all of the friends I know who have been vaccinated and got Covid, none were hospitalized, and most were fine after a day or two.

You're using an unsourced and unverified article...yeah. Well, the nurse claims that most doctors and nurses in Louisiana are unaware that VAERS exists and then the article attempts to use that same VAERS to show that more children died from Covid vaccines than from the virus itself. Oh, and says potential long term effects are shocking, yet provides no sources to support the claim. I call BS.

In other words...this article is completely useless and written by an amateur.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom