Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (3 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Coronavirus vaccines for children younger than 5 could be available far sooner than expected — perhaps by the end of February — under a plan that would lead to the potential authorization of a two-shot regimen in the coming weeks, people briefed on the situation said Monday.

Pfizer and its partner, BioNTech, the manufacturers of the vaccine, are expected to submit to the Food and Drug Administration as early as Tuesday a request for emergency-use authorization for the vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old, which would make it the first vaccine available for that age group. Older children already can receive the shot…….

The filing is based on data provided to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration last month and results of two late-stage trials in the United States, Mexico and the UK that showed the protein-based vaccine had an overall efficacy of about 90%, the company said.
FINALLY!!!! I may actually become legit soon.

So yesterday I learned that rabid Anti Vaxxer Robert Kennedy Jr. is married to Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Cheryl Hines

She doesn't agree with him...

A day later, on Monday evening, Hines finally broke her loud silence on the matter, replying, “My husband’s opinions are not a reflection of my own. While we love each other, we differ on many current issues.”

I want to be careful here not to overstate the case. But Berenson’s career is now largely predicated on precisely this sort of denialism. It’s what powers his Substack subscriptions; it’s what gets him on Carlson’s show; it’s what landed him an interview with Joe Rogan. And when your profile and income are predicated on claiming that you alone are standing athwart a global conspiracy, there is a tendency to continue to amplify your assertions to keep the audience on the hook.
Just thought this was funny:

Attachments

• Rogan.jpg
    Rogan.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 10
All I'm gonna say is... I got COVID after I got the vaccine. I haven't gotten COVID since.

Natural immunity was my booster.

All I'm gonna say is... I got COVID after I got the vaccine. I haven't gotten COVID since.

Natural immunity was my booster.
Wifes uncle is unvaxxed, got Covid in may, had hardly any.symptoms. Got Covid again 3 months later and it almost killed him. ICU, in hospital for 2 weeks, still can't return to work has to use oxygen if he does anything other than being around the house. Natural immunity did nothing for him, I'm assuming because his first infection was minor.
I had Covid, still got my vax and booster. I do not want it again, I still feel like half death in the mornings, and it's been since Sept 2020.

Translation. This is helping his career, but is killing mine.

Granted, it's her husband and I'm sure they do love each other (and not sure what exactly was expected, Denounce and divorce him?) but her initial response of basically:

"Married couples have different opinions sometimes. That's OK and we still love each other"

Was all kinds of weak sauce considering the opinions he's been sharing

Last edited:

Neurological problems in pilots in the military is 863,000 in one year?

In the USA, there are 734,911 pilots including civilians and military. Of those: 160,860 are private pilots; 103,879 are commercial pilots; 43,300 are military pilots (19,100 Air Force); and 58,541 are female pilots.

There is so much stuff in this video so easily debunked it'll make your head spin. I call B.S and declare this to be further misinformation. @ClassicKev please be careful when just dropping videos and links into conversations without some sort of reasoning why you would be posting such things. Continuation of this type of post is a quick way to earn a trip to banned camp.

Dr. Ryan Cole stated he sees about 40,000 biopsies per year? That equates to 19 per hour if he works all 52 weeks of the year. Just over 3 minutes per biopsy to observe and write a report?

P53 is not a "tumor suppressor gene" it is a protein.

Instead, SARS-CoV-2 Spike impairs DNA damage repair.

Even more interestingly:

Thus, the mTOR inhibitors and p53 activators or microRNAs that functions as p53 and can target 3-UTR of mTOR and RPS6KB1 might effectively inhibit viral replication in the human respiratory tract and lung cells.

This is the paper pointed to in the discussion in the video - but flips the contention.

I could go point by point voiced in this video, but I encourage you to - if you watch the video - apply some critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

I call B.S and declare this to be further misinformation. @ClassicKev please be careful when just dropping videos and links into conversations without some sort of reasoning why you would be posting such things. Continuation of this type of post is a quick way to earn a trip to banned camp.
Good catch! No wonder so many flights were getting canceled...
I imagine people who follow guys like Ron Johnson will believe anything if he says its true.. I mean, this whole Covid thing could have been avoided if eveyone would have just used Listerine multiple times a day...
"its not misinformation, he just mispoke, but eveyting else he said is right."

I'd like to point out from that video, that many of the (hysterical) concerns presented to the that committee would have been evaluated in the first place (in the very beginning) upon deciding to design an mRNA vaccine.

While I don't know if the exact sequence used in the mRNA vaccine is published or public, we ALREADY know the sequence that codes for the spike protein. What is in the vaccine will have part of that sequence.

Designing short hairpin mRNA (shRNA) to specifically suppress expression of a gene is not new technology, and has been around since the late 90's in animal research. I personally have designed some shRNAs, and they have to have specific sequences to form a specific structure, in addition to have a portion that contains the target gene sequence.

ALL of these concerns would be getting vetted in the very beginning.

There is so much stuff in this video so easily debunked it'll make your head spin. I call B.S and declare this to be further misinformation. @ClassicKev please be careful when just dropping videos and links into conversations without some sort of reasoning why you would be posting such things. Continuation of this type of post is a quick way to earn a trip to banned camp.

Dr. Ryan Cole stated he sees about 40,000 biopsies per year? That equates to 19 per hour if he works all 52 weeks of the year. Just over 3 minutes per biopsy to observe and write a report?

P53 is not a "tumor suppressor gene" it is a protein.

Instead, SARS-CoV-2 Spike impairs DNA damage repair.

Even more interestingly:

This is the paper pointed to in the discussion in the video - but flips the contention.

I could go point by point voiced in this video, but I encourage you to - if you watch the video - apply some critical thinking skills.

And boom goes the dynamite.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

The Army's announcement makes it the final military service to lay out its discharge policy for vaccine refusers. The Marine Corps, Air Force and Navy have already discharged active-duty troops or entry-level personnel at boot camps for refusing the shots. So far, the Army has not discharged any.

According to data released by the Army last week, more than 3,300 soldiers have refused to get the vaccine. The Army has said that more than 3,000 soldiers have been issued official written reprimands, which suggests they are already identified in the disciplinary process, and some of them could be among the first to be discharged.

The Pentagon has ordered all service members — active-duty, National Guard and Reserves — to get the vaccine, saying it is critical to maintaining the health and readiness of the force. COVID-19 cases continue to surge around the country as a result of the omicron variant..........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom