Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (2 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
There are some very real cases going on in the UK right now concerning vaccines and vaccine injury.

AstraZeneca facing two London lawsuits over COVID-19 vaccines​

LONDON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca (AZN.L), opens new tab is facing two London lawsuits, including one from the husband of a woman who died after receiving the Anglo-Swedish drugmaker's COVID-19 vaccine, in the first of potentially dozens of cases brought in England.
Britain was the first country to roll out the at-cost AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in early 2021, although it later restricted the use of it among under 40s due to the small risk of blood clots.

Anish Tailor, whose wife Alpa died in March 2021 after receiving her first dose of the vaccine, filed a product liability claim against AstraZeneca at London's High Court on Aug. 4, according to court records.
His lawyer Peter Todd, from the law firm Scott-Moncrieff & Associates, told Reuters that he has nearly 50 other clients who will formally sue AstraZeneca in the coming months.

For the Sub and A-10 fans amoung us, a whole bunch of photos:

GNGPcFtWQAAgHA-

GNGPcFtWMAAI2wt

GNGPcF6WYAACKgK

GNGPcFvX0AAP1Bt

There was a fair amount of elapsed time between those A-10 passes. Now that I have four views of the background taken at different points I'm now certan I know where this is. They are sailing out of Puget Sound in Washington State.

I wondered what year this was happening?

That is an Ohio Class in view, I can also tell by angles in that last photo, that camera lens is located above the water about the same distance that the eye's of man would be if they were standing on that submarine across the way.
In the top two photos the cameraman in on the top of the sail much higher, but the same height on both boats. That suggests that two Ohio class boats are setting off side by side to sea together.

Oh hell, I thought this was the Israel thread.

Last edited:
ok, but all that doesn't make the vaccine itself unsafe. over valuing it, over stating it doesn't change the vaccine itself. the vaccine is just as safe as all other vaccines, that is a fact.
maybe i am misunderstanding what you consider safe and unsafe..
Actually you are right. I wasn't thinking of it relative to vaccines.

I guess it just comes down to what I consider misinformation from both sides regarding something I am putting in my body

There are some very real cases going on in the UK right now concerning vaccines and vaccine injury.

AstraZeneca facing two London lawsuits over COVID-19 vaccines​

LONDON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca (AZN.L), opens new tab is facing two London lawsuits, including one from the husband of a woman who died after receiving the Anglo-Swedish drugmaker's COVID-19 vaccine, in the first of potentially dozens of cases brought in England.
Britain was the first country to roll out the at-cost AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in early 2021, although it later restricted the use of it among under 40s due to the small risk of blood clots.

Anish Tailor, whose wife Alpa died in March 2021 after receiving her first dose of the vaccine, filed a product liability claim against AstraZeneca at London's High Court on Aug. 4, according to court records.
His lawyer Peter Todd, from the law firm Scott-Moncrieff & Associates, told Reuters that he has nearly 50 other clients who will formally sue AstraZeneca in the coming months.
Yes, there are. And there are similar cases with all kinds of medicines. That's not unique to the Covid vaccines. They're still exceptionally rare cases.

I'm not saying we should ignore the cases, just have awareness that there's no such thing as a magic bullet and people can have strange and not so strange reactions to all kinds of food, drinks, meds, heath care products etc. As long as we understand the risks and make informed decisions, we can live with the decisions we make and the risks we take.

Yes, there are. And there are similar cases with all kinds of medicines. That's not unique to the Covid vaccines. They're still exceptionally rare cases.
Definitely not unique to covid, but there are a lot of people experiencing some pretty long term side effects to the covid vaccines(my cousin has terribly increased blood pressure and POTS to this day, and it was attributed to the covid vaccine by medical professionals) and if you were to mention them in any shape or form you were labeled an anti-vaxxer as if you were a flat earther.

My take in all this is I have a huge problem with the billions and billions of dollars these drug companies made, everyone trusted them implicitly and at the same time these drug companies have done some heinous things in their past and we all of a sudden trust them without question?

Pfizer was hit with the largest criminal fine in history($2.3 Billion) but yet as a whole we(the United States) trusted them without a glance. https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/...aker Pfizer Inc.,marketing of the drug Bextra.

Definitely not unique to covid, but there are a lot of people experiencing some pretty long term side effects to the covid vaccines(my cousin has terribly increased blood pressure and POTS to this day, and it was attributed to the covid vaccine by medical professionals) and if you were to mention them in any shape or form you were labeled an anti-vaxxer as if you were a flat earther.
I don't know what a lot of people means. Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? And certainly there's been debate in the medical community about how many of these cases are caused by the vaccines or were there other factors that triggered a given condition.
My take in all this is I have a huge problem with the billions and billions of dollars these drug companies made, everyone trusted them implicitly and at the same time these drug companies have done some heinous things in their past and we all of a sudden trust them without question?
They weren't trusted without question. There were multiple extensive clinical trials completed before the vaccines were rolled out. It's fair to ask questions and wonder whether the vaccines were rolled out too quickly, but there certainly was oversight and scrutiny to make sure the vaccines were well tested and as safe as possible. I trusted the process more than the companies themselves.
Pfizer was hit with the largest criminal fine in history($2.3 Billion) but yet as a whole we(the United States) trusted them without a glance. https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/criminal-defense/pfizer-hit-with-largest-criminal-fine-in-us-history/#:~:text=Drugmaker Pfizer Inc.,marketing of the drug Bextra.
Pfizer has brought some very beneficial drugs to the market over the years and they've also made some mistakes and worse at times. That said, I trust my doctor more than I trust a given pharmaceutical company. Pfizer and Moderna had the resources and capacity to bring the vaccines to market and there aren't too many other companies out there capable of pulling that off in the timeframe they had.

There's always room for some hindsight and taking lessons learned from what was pretty much an unprecedented and often tragic event.

Speaking of Ivermectin, this popped up today.

Why would anyone trust anything Cuomo says or does. There's a reason he's no longer with CNN.

they had to take down a couple tweets, i guess that means the whole debate is over..lol
"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Serious y’all. Stop It.” and posted a similar message on Instagram. The tweet got nearly 106,000 likes.
The FDA still stands by their original position on it, the lawsuit did not change that. it didn't make FDA admit they were wrong or admit that Ivermectin is a treatment for Covid.. but i bet you tthink that article says that,,.lol
But i guess you didn't read this same exact artile was posted in the last page or two...

they had to take down a couple tweets, i guess that means the whole debate is over..lol
"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Serious y’all. Stop It.” and posted a similar message on Instagram. The tweet got nearly 106,000 likes.
The FDA still stands by their original position on it, the lawsuit did not change that. it didn't make FDA admit they were wrong or admit that Ivermectin is a treatment for Covid.. but i bet you tthink that article says that,,.lol
But i guess you didn't read this same exact artile was posted in the last page or two...
I thought I better grab that surplus, and will now be discarded, FDA cow before anyone else got a hold of it.

images

I got lucky, it was still there. Now it's here. It's our cow now. A cool cow which can type a message on the Internet.

Knows about proper apostrophe usage.

Last edited:
I thought I better grab that surplus, and will now be discarded, FDA cow before anyone else got a hold of it.

images

I got lucky, it was still there. Now it's here. It's our cow now. A cool cow which can type a message on the Internet.

Knows about proper apostrophe usage.
the cow that hurt conspiracy theoriest feeling for the last 4 years . now their goal is complete.. lol

Last week’s announcement that AstraZeneca would no longer market its Covid vaccine brings an end to one of the century’s most remarkable medical stories. Created within a year of the arrival of the pandemic, the AZ vaccine was cheap, easily stored and transported, and helped stave off humanitarian crises in Asia and Latin America, where many countries could not afford the more expensive mRNA vaccines that were being snapped up by rich western nations. It is estimated that it saved 6.3 million lives in 2021 alone.

Yet from the start the vaccine – created by research teams led by Professor Andy Pollard and Professor Sarah Gilbert at the Oxford Vaccine Centre – was dogged by controversy. It was linked to blood clots, US observers criticised protocols for its trials, and French president Emmanuel Macron claimed it was “quasi-ineffective” for people over 65. In fact, the vaccine is particularly effective for the elderly.

In very rare cases, the AZ vaccine can cause blood clots. According to the British Heart Foundation, one study in the BMJ showed that for every 10 million people vaccinated with AstraZeneca there would be a total of 73 extra cases of blood clots. By contrast 10 million Covid cases would trigger thousands of extra blood clot cases.

Many of the anxieties about the vaccine stemmed from national self-interests. However, others derive from the nature of vaccines themselves, and this raises issues that are likely to re-emerge with the arrival of any new pandemic in coming years, scientists have warned.…….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom