Inflation here? gas/grocery prices just continue to climb (10 Viewers)

that's a stretch
if you have a palette that is that rarified, then maybe - but we're talking about .01% of the population, if that

It's not a stretch. You may not be able to discern or appreciate the difference without coaching but I believe you actually can in the right setting.

So what you guys are saying if in BA or Argentina one could expect a good solid bowel movement versus a Santa Fe, New Mexico where one indulges on lots of green chili dishes for a not so "solid" experience? This relates to the inflation cost of TP usage.

So what you guys are saying if in BA or Argentina one could expect a good solid bowel movement versus a Santa Fe, New Mexico where one indulges on lots of green chili dishes for a not so "solid" experience?

THIS is the SaintsReport we all signed up for !

So what you guys are saying if in BA or Argentina one could expect a good solid bowel movement versus a Santa Fe, New Mexico where one indulges on lots of green chili dishes for a not so "solid" experience? This relates to the inflation cost of TP usage.

you need to get that two-ply for trips like that. You may pay a premium, but ur bunghole will thank you.

Go eat some Hattie B's level 4 and get back to me.

Go eat some Hattie B's level 4 and get back to me.
You know I used to work in Nashvegas a good bit, and some of the guys went there one night but I passed because it was on the shadier side of town to be going that late and I wanted to stay close by the hotel and drink cold beverages.

You know I used to work in Nashvegas a good bit, and some of the guys went there one night but I passed because it was on the shadier side of town to be going that late and I wanted to stay close by the hotel and drink cold beverages.
It was delicious but the effect lasted 48 hours. I’m not sure what level 5 would do.

There are several Hattie B’s , one is like 5 min from me.. the key is to eat there at off-peak times, otherwise you’ll wait in line at any of their locations.. also, i found a hot chicken place i like a little better, called Red’s 615 Kitchen, very near Centennial Park & The Parthenon.. it’s basically a food truck that stays parked there.. Very good flavor, not that Hattie B’s is bad, but ive never had a line at Red’s, and it tastes better to me.

ETA i love very spicy food, but i stick with the ‘medium’ level at both places

There are several Hattie B’s , one is like 5 min from me.. the key is to eat there at off-peak times, otherwise you’ll wait in line at any of their locations.. also, i found a hot chicken place i like a little better, called Red’s 615 Kitchen, very near Centennial Park & The Parthenon.. it’s basically a food truck that stays parked there.. Very good flavor, not that Hattie B’s is bad, but ive never had a line at Red’s, and it tastes better to me.

ETA i love very spicy food, but i stick with the ‘medium’ level at both places

This post made me think of spicy food and when I do I think of Red's Chinese kung pao pastrami.
yum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom