Kamara extended! (5yrs/$77M) [merged] (1 Viewer)

Like waking by your favorite classic muscle car with a bag full of money, Just had to buy it lol..... Maybe Kamara can stay healthy enough to give Loomis and Payton the possibilities of trading up for a QB of the future.... and not this year talking 2022-2023

For that contract, we should expect more production. Last year was an aberration--he was injured. I don't expect to see a greater number of carries. But I expect more in the passing game to justify this contract.

That's a lot of money. Glad he's locked in. No more excuses or this blows up in our face. I do like the length of the deal. That might take away some of the bite.

For that contract, we should expect more production. Last year was an aberration--he was injured. I don't expect to see a greater number of carries. But I expect more in the passing game to justify this contract.
What if he doesn't meet your expectations? What are you gonna do? take some of your (sarcasm)money back from him. Smh.

5 years 77Million???

I really love Kamara but he is just not an every down back. I cannot fathom giving him 15 million a year....

What does this mean for Lattimore and Ram?? Those two seem significantly more important to the future of our franchise than Kamara.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom