Karen Memes (1 Viewer)

Something about a pivotal player in their religion chasing out people who were buying and selling in the temple. I'm sure that he'd be good with it now though.
I would just say that the temple back then really isn't the equivalent of churches today. Churches in the physical sense are simply meeting places/buildings. Nothing particularly sacred on it's own. The temple however was considered a sacred place.

Just a thought anyway.

IW-2720221631303.jpg

Interesting. She was really obnoxious and I do hate the holding spots crap. But there is a double standard there. So they have made the city employees determine who is homeless and who isn’t? How do they know she isn’t homeless? She would be homeless if she lived in my home.

Was the Mardi Gras property attended?

Was the Mardi Gras property attended?
not sure I follow. I know that Mardi Gras is actually happening because the Quarter was nuts today. Hospitals overrun in seven.

Oh, I see. Well I only saw the blurb of Karen and not the full video. But the homeless property needs to be picked up too. Im not anti homeless but they need to stop the panhandling. There are places for these people to get help but they won't go get help if people are still supporting their habits.

not sure I follow. I know that Mardi Gras is actually happening because the Quarter was nuts today. Hospitals overrun in seven.

Oh, I see. Well I only saw the blurb of Karen and not the full video. But the homeless property needs to be picked up too. Im not anti homeless but they need to stop the panhandling. There are places for these people to get help but they won't go get help if people are still supporting their habits.

No I mean are the people who put chairs and ladders on the parade route staying with the property? A homeless person is there with the property. Leaving unattended ladders or chairs is different.

No I mean are the people who put chairs and ladders on the parade route staying with the property? A homeless person is there with the property. Leaving unattended ladders or chairs is different.
I don’t know. But that Karen was with Her stuff apparently. Hopefully they aren’t allowing the rope offs.

let me leave before it sounds like Im defending a Karen

Dad?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom