Kubiak says that offense will be "run first" (1 Viewer)

I know what the 49ers offense looks like... we don't have the 49ers players... this has been discussed. LOL
There in not a great gap talent wise on offense , On defense yes but as far as offense. AK has been as good or better than McCaffrey. Miller is better than any of their other RB's . Olave is as good as any of their WRs , their #2 and 3 WRs may be better but really only Deebo. They have a big edge @ TE. Taysom is kind of our Deebo type weapon but he does things Deebo does not and Deebo does things that TH does not. Their OL only really has one really good guy and that's Williams and we have McCoy The rest of their OL is serviceable. I think in the KK system DC will be just as effective as Purdy. It really is about the system , it's very OL friendly , it makes decent O linemen look good. It makes it easier on the QB and keeps the D off balance

You don't build it like the 49ers offense, you build it based on what you have.

How about coming out in 2RB 2TE 1 WR?

You can have Juwan Johnson detached from formation on a CB. That's a mismatch in blocking
You have Miller/Kamara in the backfield. You can motion Kamara out and into the slot
Miller is your TB
Your other TE is blocking or a receiving option

You can run out of that or PA out of it and find your mismatches.

Are you pessimistic because it makes you feel good or are you just that down on DA and the team as a whole?
He's going to salty all yr because he didn't get Bowers. He does that every yr he does not get the player he wanted. Last yr it was Achane SMH

There in not a great gap talent wise on offense , On defense yes but as far as offense. AK has been as good or better than McCaffrey. Miller is better than any of their other RB's . Olave is as good as any of their WRs , their #2 and 3 WRs may be better but really only Deebo. They have a big edge @ TE. Taysom is kind of our Deebo type weapon but he does things Deebo does not and Deebo does things that TH does not. Their OL only really has one really good guy and that's Williams and we have McCoy The rest of their OL is serviceable. I think in the KK system DC will be just as effective as Purdy. It really is about the system , it's very OL friendly , it makes decent O linemen look good. It makes it easier on the QB and keeps the D off balance
I stopped at there is not a talent gap. If you keep spouting nonsensical gibberish I am gonna banish you to my personal shadow realm. Or if you want to keep doing it - at least make it funny so people know you’re not serious.

He's going to salty all yr because he didn't get Bowers. He does that every yr he does not get the player he wanted. Last yr it was Achane SMH
See. More gibberish. I totally nailed the Achane pick. He was a ROY finalist and had the best YPC in the NFL. And was way more available than Miller. Shadow realm bro.

Not really... I mean I do think DA is one of the worst HCs in the NFL... So there is that....

But we also did nothing in the offseason to add an elite (Pro or College) playmaker to the offense in the form of a big body TD - Go getter...

Our line looks better on paper but is still wildly unproven and untested...

Our defense and our best offensive player are a year older...

In my mind, we are running it back against a tougher schedule and a tougher division.... and our only real hope is that Kubiak is an offensive Jedi Master... and on top of that.... Vegas thinks the smart money is against that.... so... yeah... On the (w)hole - I am down.
The schedule is not really much tougher. It's almost the same. Tampa did not improve their team and more than likely will take a step back with out Canales to babysit Mayfield. Atl added Cousins coming off an Achilles tear and didn't add any firepower plus they have Morris as HC and a 1st time OC. Car is just that and really didn't do much. Vegas W/L lines are always lower because no one expects a team to go 3-14 but every yr teams do

I stopped at there is not a talent gap. If you keep spouting nonsensical gibberish I am gonna banish you to my personal shadow realm. Or if you want to keep doing it - at least make it funny so people know you’re not serious.
If you're gonna quote me quote me correct " Not a GREAT talent gap" and I listed it by position . So dispute it or keep quiet

Never mind. I see what’s happening here. Disregard my previous posts my man. You are still in the denial phase. I’m already past acceptance. Go easy podnah.

If you're gonna quote me quote me correct " Not a GREAT talent gap" and I listed it by position . So dispute it or keep quiet
I don’t have to. Only you and the other glue sniffers here would believe that or even have the marbles to post it. It’s laughable.

See. More gibberish. I totally nailed the Achane pick. He was a ROY finalist and had the best YPC in the NFL. And was way more available than Miller. Shadow realm bro.
Uhh how may games was Miller hurt ? While I liked Achane you are delusional in thinking he was a finalist for ROY . LOL he was not even a finalist for OROY

Stroud, who garnered 48 of 50 first-place votes, took home 246 points from voters, ahead of Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Puka Nacua (154, two first-place votes) and Detroit Lions tight end Sam LaPorta (40). Lions running back Jahmyr Gibbs (four), Atlanta Falcons running back Bijan Robinson (three) and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Zay Flowers, Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jayden Reed and Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice also received votes.

And again you lie Achane did not have the best YPC in the NFL he was not even in the top 10
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/league-leaders-in-receiving-yards-per-catch-2023

Stroud was one of six finalists nominated for the award. The other finalists were Miami Dolphins running back De'Von Achane, Detroit Lions running back Jahmyr Gibbs, Detroit Lions tight end Sam LaPorta, Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Puka Nacua and Atlanta Falcons running back Bijan Robinson.

*sniff
I just showed you who got votes and how many did you see Achane's name on it ?? NO
I also disproved your statement that he had the best YPC in the league. But all you got is crickets

But that's your MO. You get butthurt because you didn't get the player you wanted and you trash the whole team and organization and go sulk

I just showed you who got votes and how many did you see Achane's name on it ?? NO
I also disproved your statement that he had the best YPC in the league. But all you got is crickets
I posted the link to NFL.com that backs up what I said and you posted yard per catch. Talking about per carry. You can vanish now. If you were kinda funny or had any semblance of a sensible take I’d read your stuff. But you’re just not and you don’t. So poof.

Last edited:
I posted the link to NFL.com that backs up what I said and you posted yard per catch. Talking about per carry. You can vanish now. If you were kinda funny or had any semblance of a sensible take I’d read your stuff. But you’re just not and you don’t. So poof.
I posted a blurb from the article, you want the link ? Here ya go . Please tell me where Achane's name is on the list of ROY or even OROY . Go ahead I'll wait
https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-qb-c-j-stroud-named-ap-2023-nfl-offensive-rookie-of-the-year#:~:text=Stroud took home the Associated,take home hardware Thursday evening.
Also I posted a article on YARDS PER CATCH , not yards per carry . Please read more carefully SMH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom