Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

BTW, if anyone is interested in Loki stories that are more mythological than superheroeish, I'm reading a series by C. Gockel titled "I bring the fire". It's set in contemporary Chicago and is pretty good. Portrays Loki as a "good, bad guy" or maybe a "bad, good guy", still trying to figure him out though. It covers everything about his past in numerous realms and of course includes Odin, Baldur (portrayed as a real arse), Thor (kind of like he was at the beginning of Mighty Thor), Loki's numerous loves, children, friends, etc. Even has a human branch of govt sort of like SHIELD that is breathing down his back. It's a really good read and is about 6 or 7 books long.

Why do you hate watch these shows?

Its not the shows i have a problem with (I actually think WandaVision was quite good) its using the shows as vehicles for woke progressive social justice bullshirt that has no relevance to the story source material i have an issue with. Falcon and Snowman had enough in it after 3 episodes it wasn't' worth watching anymore, and frankly the first couple of episodes of Loki were even worse.

well to pull from Reddit again they are saying everything after Sylvia tried to mind control Loki is actually Loki using her power against her and he’s projecting the apocalypse in her mind to make her think all is lost so she tells more about herself and what her plans were. As proof They pointed out Loki stopping the building from falling on them when he hasnt really been that powerful so far in the movies and series. I think it might be a little far fetched but don’t really see any other way they manage to get out of there that isn’t Mobious showing up an rescuing them or something lame like that.

Anyway. I’m looking forward to next week to find out!
I agree, that makes a lot of sense. I think it all started on the train when she slept and he was drinking.

I figured he faked the device being broken. No way he would clumsily let it get trashed. He hid it with magic, not in his pocket.

I think he will simply reveal it is intact and recharge it. But after she reveals something important enough where he doesn't need her.

I agree, that makes a lot of sense. I think it all started on the train when she slept and he was drinking.

I figured he faked the device being broken. No way he would clumsily let it get trashed. He hid it with magic, not in his pocket.

I think he will simply reveal it is intact and recharge it. But after she reveals something important enough where he doesn't need her.
This is my concern about 'magic in sci fi in general. The only viable solution to the cliffhanger is either "AHA! Magic!! I had the TemPad all along!" or a Deus Ex Machina with Mobius showing up. Which I would kinda prefer.

Especially since even if they did make it to the ship that would have presumably triggered another alert to the TVA when they altered the timeline to escape.

Its not the shows i have a problem with (I actually think WandaVision was quite good) its using the shows as vehicles for woke progressive social justice bullshirt that has no relevance to the story source material i have an issue with. Falcon and Snowman had enough in it after 3 episodes it wasn't' worth watching anymore, and frankly the first couple of episodes of Loki were even worse.
If it wasn’t for woke progressivism you’d still be a vassal on your lord’s beet farm
You’re welcome

Lmao, the butthurt is real.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom