Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (3 Viewers)

tenor.gif

There's a scene mid-credits on episode 4.

I kind of feel like we got a little bit of a reason why the TVA scans for robots, so that no one could infiltrate one of the time keepers bodies.

We think the alligator is who was talking
Apparently it was Richard E. Grant's voice and he's playing the Original Loki right behind him. So unless he's pulling a Vin Diesel and voicing the alligator and playing a voiceless Loki it, unfortunately, was not Alligator Loki talking.

Alligator Loki is everything. Little Sylvie is Judith from TWD
I didn’t catch this one - they mentioned vampires. Mobius. Same dude?

Probably the best single episode of any of the MCU TV shows to date.

Richard E. Grant in the OG comics accurate Loki costume was awesome. As was Alligator Loki.

I found myself thinking "Man, the Time Keepers look kind of bad..." and then lo and behold, they were effectively animatronics.

Lots happened here. Hopefully Mobius wasn't killed and was also dumped off wherever Loki was, or somewhere similar. Man has to get his Jet Ski.

Renslayer is a garbage human being and the TVA is into child kidnapping and erasure. At this point I really wonder who is actually behind them. Could we get Kang the Conqueror here?

Purely a guess, but I think Sylvie's deviation from what the TVA deemed acceptable was that she was too heroic for a Loki. When kid Sylvie was playing with her toys she seemed to be playing some kind of defending Asgard scenario. Just a guess, though.

Probably the best single episode of any of the MCU TV shows to date.

Richard E. Grant in the OG comics accurate Loki costume was awesome. As was Alligator Loki.

I found myself thinking "Man, the Time Keepers look kind of bad..." and then lo and behold, they were effectively animatronics.

Lots happened here. Hopefully Mobius wasn't killed and was also dumped off wherever Loki was, or somewhere similar. Man has to get his Jet Ski.

Renslayer is a garbage human being and the TVA is into child kidnapping and erasure. At this point I really wonder who is actually behind them. Could we get Kang the Conqueror here?

Purely a guess, but I think Sylvie's deviation from what the TVA deemed acceptable was that she was too heroic for a Loki. When kid Sylvie was playing with her toys she seemed to be playing some kind of defending Asgard scenario. Just a guess, though.
yeah, I want it to be that she finds a way to prevent ragnorak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom