[Merged] Saints Select Clemson DT Bryan Bresee (1 Viewer)

How do you like the Bryan Bresee pick?

• Total voters
Everybody mad at this dude's availability history...but a lot of his missed time is just life happening. He was the #1 player in America coming out of High School. If not for the unfortunate events that caused him to miss time, he would not have been available to us.

This guy has all pro upside at a position of need. What more can you hope for at the tail end of the 1st round?
Life has happened to Marcus Davenport and Payton Turner way too much around this joint for me to be uber excited for a dude that has had way too much life happen to him in college. I like him better than Murphy at least. Murphy is just another athlete who's got all this upside but not the motor to match the potential.

My bad. I see that he didn't miss time because the surgery was in January which might have been the offseason. However, for him to have surgery in January 2022 means he was injured in 2021. I mean people don’t just get surgery for the hell of it
Sure?

Was looking up earlier mock drafts from last year and a lot of them had Bresee going in the top 10. Pretty glowing reviews of what kind of player he can be barring the obvious. I just hope there weren't any medicals that got overlooked by the team that other teams might have known about.

His physical injuries (knee and shoulder) were both the same year. And the next season was a kidney infection.

That's not really as terrible as you people are making it out to be.
I have no idea who the kid is. I’ve never heard of him before the saints picked him.

Hopefully he turns out great.

Surprised the team continues to ignore injury history however. At this point they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt considering the injuries this team always has

I agree... I'm just tired of the "IF" stuff in first round rotational players... He seems like a great dude, with some bad luck, that never really got a chance to live up to his hype.... I was ready for a not so much "IF" player (cleaner).... we passed on a few... again.
Haven't you figured it out yet? They're ALL "IF".

His physical injuries (knee and shoulder) were both the same year. And the next season was a kidney infection.

That's not really as terrible as you people are making it out to be.
He also injured his shoulder last year against Notre Dame, played through it for the rest of the season. I’m not sure if it was the same shoulder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom