Payton say's Saints will use 2-QB approach against Seahawks (1 Viewer)

It's amusing to me that people who say the board suffers from "group think" with no debates, always complain when their opinion is argued against and not accepted.

The opinion was not argued against. I'd love to see a well thought out reply as to why we should be optimistic about our chances with Teddy and Taysom, and why a more cynical post (like my previous one) is wrong.

That's not what we got. We got the "well if you don't think we're going to go 19-0 you shouldn't even watch the Saints!" argument. One of the most useless, basic white girl arguments possible on a sports board. If it were a flavor, it would be Pumpkin Spice. If it were a band, it would be Sugar Ray. It doesn't deserve the bytes it uses, and it deserves to be called out.

You can think your team is going to struggle and still watch them hoping for the best.

Between the end of last season and the start to this one l have switched from Tigger into Eeyore, will still watch every second of every game but truly not expecting much
On the plus side l had us going 8-8 in 2009

Not as useless as this statement from you.
giphy.gif

There's a reason teams don't do this.

Perhaps it can work for a game or two, but eventually, one of the backups has to actually play well.

So Payton's going to give it the old college try. Good for him, but you have to settle on the one with the hot hand. Let's hope they're not both cold.

If Drew will heal up a few minutes quicker in zero gravity, maybe we should send him up to the International Space Station. I think it costs around a million per trip.

You two are welcome to not watch. Theres no requirement stating you have to watch the games.

So you should only watch the Saints when you think they’re good? With that type of reasoning New Orleans would have lost their team before many of us were even born.

I'm so hyped for this game. I don't know cause if its that I want to see if things can go without Brees at the helm, if TB and Taysom can move the ball effectively and the Defense and Special Teams take it up a notch or just cause it's the "Freaking New Orleans Saints". Let's Geauxxxx Baby. Who Dat Who Dat!!!!! C'mon get some crunk in yo system

I have some insider info and it’ll mostly be Bridgewater. Pretty awesome source but I really can’t say

This is realistically what everyone is expecting. Bridgewater for most, Hill in there to Do certain things. Unless one or the other really catches fire, then I can see Payton sticking to the hot hand.

You said it would be painful to watch. LC said he’s a “realist” and that it’s the mostly likely outcome. If you’re going to have such a negative mindset going in, why watch? I’m going to watch and hope for the best and NOT try to drag others down.

Entertainment is in the eye of the beholder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom