PSA - get your colonoscopy (3 Viewers)

My only issue now is the breakfast I had with jalapeños and the hot sauce…. Maybe not a good idea so soon after.
I will pray for you...

On another note, I remember when I was done with mine, they said I was begging for Panda Express... at 9:15 in the morning. :biglol:

I will pray for you...

On another note, I remember when I was done with mine, they said I was begging for Panda Express... at 9:15 in the morning. :biglol:
That was also my first time with anesthesia. I was out quick. I remember the guy with the syringe and then I was waking up to the Brady bunch on tv in my room.

That was also my first time with anesthesia. I was out quick. I remember the guy with the syringe and then I was waking up to the Brady bunch on tv in my room.
Has nothing to do with you being new. Even the vets among us are out in a snap. Whenever I see TV and they tell people to count back and they get a few numbers in before fading, I call BS. You're out in a snap with the stuff they use today.

Mine was done this morning. 1 3mm polyp removed. Looking forward to doing this again in 5 years. But seriously it wasn’t that bad. The posts about anesthesia are spot on. It’s 2 hours post wake-up and I feel normal. Don’t put this off.

so…what did you eat right after yours
I am NOT looking forward to this
Pro tip: get you some flushable wet wipes if you don’t have any. It can get ”raw” down there.

We picked up Chick Fil A on way home. And I mean the fried stuff, not the healthier options. I had no issues with it.

Dude it’s nothing. I went in, made a joke or two while the guy nodded and I woke up in the recovery room. I had zero clue how I went from getting ready to do the colonoscopy to getting to the recovery room.

Wife took me to breakfast. I had spicy chicken with 2 over easy eggs on top.

Seriously I delayed for years because it worried me. The process and the fear of potential bad news. But serious beyond drinking that mixture it was nothing.

Mine was done early in morning like most of them are. I'm not a big breakfast person,so I skipped
it. I had a foot long shrimp poboy for lunch.

You can eat anything you want after it's over. You'll be fine. You might be a bit groggy due to the
anethesia,but that will pass quickly

The only restriction I had was someone else had to drive me home,but the reason is obvious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom