PSA - get your colonoscopy (2 Viewers)

I had my first one a couple of months ago, prep wasn't as bad as I feared, worst was drinking that last half gallon at 2AM. 1 tiny polyp. 7 years for the next one, hopefully they make improvements to the prep drink.

I had my first one a couple of months ago, prep wasn't as bad as I feared, worst was drinking that last half gallon at 2AM. 1 tiny polyp. 7 years for the next one, hopefully they make improvements to the prep drink.
Yeah it was weird- first bottle was kind meh/whatever- second bottle (early am) gave me full body shudders

Welp im in prep day.

Apparently Oschner is medieval in that i take ( took ) 2 Ducolax at 10pm last night ( which now has kicked in )

2 more at 10am today , clear fluids all day/night - then at 5pm 8oz mixed with MiraLax every 15 min til i drink 64 oz

Im already "cleaning out" and by 5pm will most likely be "clear"

Everyone else ive spoken to has either gotten drinks or pills from Dr to take to clear out. Not me- they got me doin this old school.

And it sucks.

Welp im in prep day.

Apparently Oschner is medieval in that i take ( took ) 2 Ducolax at 10pm last night ( which now has kicked in )

2 more at 10am today , clear fluids all day/night - then at 5pm 8oz mixed with MiraLax every 15 min til i drink 64 oz

Im already "cleaning out" and by 5pm will most likely be "clear"

Everyone else ive spoken to has either gotten drinks or pills from Dr to take to clear out. Not me- they got me doin this old school.

And it sucks.
The bright side is this is the worst part.

yes im aware.

i think im gonna make a run for it at noon.

i figure ive got a window of about 4 hrs post 10am Ducolax that will allot me ample time to make it home lol.

And if I12 merge is traffic- welp someone calling the cops cuz im throwing on the hazards and riding shoulder til i get on 12. Ill explain myself later lolol

well no one said "bruh you're gonna want to stay home on prep day"

I saw the 5pm part on letter and figured THATS when the real "shirt" going down.

I was TOTALLY wrong. Ducolax got me.

I used to wonder about oddly specific signage for obvious circumstances like "do not hold the chain end of the chainsaw while operating."

I dunno man, it would seem pretty clear what today was going to be like.

At any rate, the effect should be the same as if you had a prescription prep. One thing though. The prescriptions usually FORCES YOU to drink enough water. Ducolax may not have that in the directions. Make sure you Drink lots of water. Lots and lots of water with those pills.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom