PT Blows up Sunday (1 Viewer)

NOSaints504

Reaction score
PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

DangBeast

Very Banned
Reaction score
Very nice. I enjoy this post. You are very right, alot of people have forgot about PT23. They will remember very soon!

Mike Bell WHO!?!?!

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
people seem to have forgot just how good this guy was last year. I didnt. look forward to him having a similar game to what bell did yesterday.

Wheelo

I <3 Saints
Reaction score
Very nice. I enjoy this post. You are very right, alot of people have forgot about PT23. They will remember very soon!

Mike Bell WHO!?!?!

That's just wrong after what Mike Bell has done.

PT Blows up Sunday
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

I hope he has a chip on his shoulder, but I don't expect him to really have that big of a load this week.

blasian

They're blue!
Reaction score
Really... why would anyone try to forget any of our backs?

I'm a fan of both of them as long as they're contributing.

retthib

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've been wondering if we havent unleashed the screen play aspect of our O because PT hasnt been in there? We have run a few screens to Evans, but I dont recall too many screens to RB or MB. I think SP may be waiting to use PT in that aspect, hopefully we see it this weekend.

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you're right, the Bills run "D" is 8th in the league, averging 65 yds a game, PT has a heavy brace and hasn't seen action for awhile, I do hope you're right

OP
NOSaints504

NOSaints504

Reaction score
people seem to have forgot just how good this guy was last year. I didnt. look forward to him having a similar game to what bell did yesterday.

I think he will have a much better day than bell. Bills are weak in the middle, with bell out PT should get the load with bush in on a handful of run and passes.

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think he will have a much better day than bell. Bills are weak in the middle, with bell out PT should get the load with bush in on a handful of run and passes.

they can't be too weak, see a couple posts above yours

Zephyr99

Reaction score
Really... why would anyone try to forget any of our backs?

I'm a fan of both of them as long as they're contributing.

I agree 100%. We really have 3 great backs, just skilled in different areas. It's just up to the coaching staff to use them right. PT is a stud, and he's earned his spot.

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
Reaction score
Is Pierre 100% healthy? I see him having a good game if he is, but if he gets dinged up then what? I see Reggie having a bigger day over Pierre because of the workload they give to make sure he stays healthy. Either way we should see 100+ yds rushing.

CR80

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, people jump onto the Bell wagon and onto the PT wagon.
I know it was a typo on your part, but it's actually true.
It's possible because it's the same wagon.
The Saints wagon or should we call it the Saints Train.
And it keeps on rollin'

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
Let's all be fans of both of them and please stop with any competition talk. We are working toward the same goal of a Super Bowl. I'm sure Bell will be pulling for PT the way any classy player would and we need to be classy fans as well. This isn't intended for the OP, just Saints fans in general.

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
PT will have a monster day Sunday. Everyone seems to jump on the PT wagon and onto the Bell banwagon. Bell is a great strong back don't get me wrong, I love him in a saints uni. Don't forget PT is a beast and has worked his way to our lead back. His work ethic is unbelievable and we all know how much stronger he got in the offseason to be our lead back. PT is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is going to have a great day against the Bills Sunday.

Why can't simply have 3 versatile backs that each bring something different and important to this O? That's what's causing DC's to lose sleep... Not Reggie or MB or PT or Drew or MC or JS or LM or DH or HE or our O line... It's what they bring as a unit. JMHO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom