Rashid Shaheed will undergo knee surgery to determine multiple weeks or rest of the season; Olave Out, Hill Doubtful for TNF game (27 Viewers)

200.webp

Sucks but time . Have we ever seen a team that lost half of their offensive roster and key defensive starters?
CSP last year was tumultuous to say the least because of the rash of injuries

It feels like we have not fielded a relatively healthy team in years, it's the same story every year "if it wasn't for injuries......"

Last edited:
So... Like... At this point. I can understand why you don't fire Dennis Allen. This is wild. Just imagined if Kamara didn't play hurt!?

Saints should place Shaheed on IR today instead of waiting for further evaluation.

It would be one less game that he'd be required to miss. If he has to miss more time then there's no difference. Highly unlikely he will return in less than 4 weeks.

Saints can use the roster spot to sign either WR St. Brown or G Reed to the active 53 and then elevate another 2 players to the gameday roster from the practice squad.

It would then open a spot on the PS for the Saints to bring in another player that would have over a week to get up to speed with the team.

I don’t understand why the Saints didn't place Carr on IR when his expected time to miss was projected to be 3 to 4 weeks.

They could have used that roster spot to sign a player off of another teams PS.

We are the worst conditioned team in the league. Every year it’s the same with injuries. This is just another indictment on this coaching staff, attention to detail. This season can’t be over soon enough.

I don't think they will have to tank to get a high first round pick. They can legit play with the players they have left and still get one.
Well, I know, but I'm tired of losing a top 10 pick and winning the final 3 games of the season against teams that are tanking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom