Saints players and other key sports and public figures are angry at Drew Brees for his anthem comments (11 Viewers)

Brees has found out how real his love from fans/teammates really was. One statement of opinion and he is cancelled. If you don't toe the progressive line you are the enemy. Those that claim to want healing are only interested in their own agenda.
I don't get into that whole cancel culture BS and I don't think anyone believes that Drew Brees is a bad dude. This is just one play that he maybe should have sat out on.

What all those have in common? Use your head, if you think you're that intelligent. They're all a vicious circle of the an obvious conclusion. Violent protests and rioting never work. They don't need to happen at all.
you're admitting that you, in fact, do NOT know about the incidences the poster cited
educate yourself THEN arrive at conclusions
i know the other way is easier this way is much less embarrassing for you

Last edited:
This is the problem.The BLACK officer was held accountable. The BLACK officer recieved a 40 year sentence. Have a look at all the white cops who have killed black innocent people. Most of them get away with a slap on the wrist and/or zero prision time.

These officers are being held accountable. They are all arrested. Cops are being held accountable all the time. They deal with more crap than we will ever know. I was always taught to respect people of authority and people in position of authority. But today's society is not like this. The cops have to take so much verbal and physical abuse but yet are suppose to be nice and kind. That's BS. Do as they ask and all will be fine. That may have not been the case 40+ years ago, but today, with all the camera's out there, there is no way around it.

Our society is so backwards. We pay people millions of dollars to play a game, yet pay practically nothing to the teachers, officers, firemen,....the people that teach, protect and save us. Crazy.

It isn't a sign of disrespect in your opinion. To someone else it is a sign of disrespect.

To those who refuse to listen, sure. I'm not really interested in their thoughts on the matter, frankly. They are narrow-minded, lack focus, and are part of the problem.

You ever seen the Adam Sandler movie Big Daddy? It seems like everyone is just playing a game of "I Win!" Doesn't matter what the opponent does or says. "I Win"

Everyone needs to use their ears and eyes more and their mouths less. IMO. What comes from this action is up to you, but at least the opinion you form will be yours alone.

Good, I'd rather keep this in house. Let the guys talk it out amongst themselves.

I agree. Drew needs to hear his black teammates out and listen, and I'm confident he will and his teammates will accept that. And the team can move on.

Or, I guess Drew can get all defensive, indignant and not listen like half of y'all are doing now.

Last edited:
Can someone explain this to me ???

It's pretty simple.

Let's take the 2019 numbers you posted.

Per US census estimate of 2019 - 328 million people in the US/76.5% white/13.4% black/10,1% all others
370 whites killed in a population of about 251 million (76% of 328) equals 0.000148%
235 blacks killed in a population of about 44 million (13% of 328) equals 0.000534%

So blacks are killed at a rate over 3.5 times (350%) more than whites.

That's inequality and more likely prejudice and racism.

US Census LINK

It's pretty simple.

Let's take the 2019 numbers you posted.

Per US census estimate of 2019 - 328 million people in the US/76.5% white/13.4% black/10,1% all others
370 whites killed in a population of about 251 million (76% of 328) equals 0.000148%
235 blacks killed in a population of about 44 million (13% of 328) equals 0.000534%

So blacks are killed at a rate over 3.5 times (350%) more than whites.

That's inequality and more likely prejudice and racism.

US Census LINK
lol. So dumb. Whatever makes your agenda work

I agree. Drew needs to hear his black teammates out and listen, and I'm confident he will and his teammates will accept that. And the team can move one.

Or, I guess Drew can get all defensive, indignant and not listen like half of y'all are doing now.

Or people will bury him anyway even if he apologize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom