Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (2 Viewers)

what could go wrong with arming teachers?
they can't keep them from coming to school drunk and having sex with students, sure they can all be trusted with guns unconditionally..
I’ve never had sex with a student
I’ve never come in drunk
I’ve never really taught badbad kids
I’m about as anti gun as possible
But I know there have been times wherein if a gun was in my desk… ida thought about it

On the same day...

The whole reason these people fetishize this platform is because, "Dats wut da milatary uses!!1," the irony being that our military is looking to phase out the platform for a new one in the coming years

Unfortunately when these whackos realize that and make the switch themselves, things are going to get much, much bloodier.

An Alabama school has introduced whiteboards that can act as shelters during mass shootings and storms.

Cullman City Schools revealed the new safety system on Monday which is meant to fold out from the wall and protect students during natural disasters and active shooter situations.

Superintendent Kyle Kalhoff said it “can make a difference between life or death in the unimaginable school shooter situation,” according to AL.com.

At West Elementary School, two special education classrooms have been outfitted with the whiteboards, at a cost of $120,000.

It’s the first school in the US to put the convertible saferooms in place. When deployed, the saferoom can fit about 60 children or 20 adults……

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom