Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (1 Viewer)

Sorry, not sorry, but they're straight trash. I would have been in that classroom in a heartbeat if I could have, police sitrep be damned.

Sorry, not sorry, but they're straight trash. I would have been in that classroom in a heartbeat if I could have, police sitrep be damned.
Yeah, who trained these guys? A well trained police officer with a unplugged 12 gauge > than any punk who recently
purchased an AR-15 . This article makes me very very angry.

Yeah, who trained these guys? A well trained police officer with a unplugged 12 gauge > than any punk who recently
purchased an AR-15 . This article makes me very very angry.
I would bet you my savings that all it would have taken is a couple of shots in his direction and he would have wet his pants. He was a coward.

There is no way that in this day and age that police department (in Texas, no less) doesn't have the ordinance, training, and equipment for this. I would bet that an investigation would show that they have made requests for (and received) budgetary considerations for just this kind of situation

I would bet you my savings that all it would have taken is a couple of shots in his direction and he would have wet his pants. He was a coward.
I agree. Regardless of his disposition and/or experience, you don't sit on your hands when you're hearing shots popping off in a school, you go in and breach the classroom immediately. Deal with the consequences after it's all done.

It's my understanding that in an active shooter situation, in most situations, you move immediately onto the shooter's position and attempt to neutralize the threat so that not only stops the shooting and killing, but it also allows EMTs to get onto the scene and administer the aid in time for those who are severely injured and need immediate medical care.

There is no way that in this day and age that police department (in Texas, no less) doesn't have the ordinance, training, and equipment for this. I would bet that an investigation would show that they have made requests for (and received) budgetary considerations for just this kind of situation

I remember their piece of work governor Abbott talking about what a great job they did responding.....I honestly don't understand how someone could be so willfully ignorant and uncaring about kids who lost their lives....nope....nothing to see here.....

I remember their piece of work governor Abbott talking about what a great job they did responding.....I honestly don't understand how someone could be so willfully ignorant and uncaring about kids who lost their lives....nope....nothing to see here.....
The worst part of this, even if you could say that is that these people will vote this idiot back into office in the next election cycle😕

The worst part of this, even if you could say that is that these people will vote this idiot back into office in the next election cycle😕
He was just elected to a 3rd term in November, so we have 4 more years.

Probably should be a little fare about Abbott whether you like him or not, he was misled on the response time.

Probably should be a little fare about Abbott whether you like him or not, he was misled on the response time.

He droned on and on about how great the response time was, it was fairly obvious they were attempting to cover up what happened....his actions since then kind of support that notion IMO, he has done absolutely nothing to prevent this type of thing from happening again.....

He droned on and on about how great the response time was, it was fairly obvious they were attempting to cover up what happened....his actions since then kind of support that notion IMO, he has done absolutely nothing to prevent this type of thing from happening again.....
I'm just focusing on the response time, there are 10 other arguments or more with other threads dedicated to that, all I am saying he was bamboozled on the response time, we all were it took days for those facts to come out.

I'm just focusing on the response time, there are 10 other arguments or more with other threads dedicated to that, all I am saying he was bamboozled on the response time, we all were it took days for those facts to come out.

you believing he was bamboozled on the response time based on the news story.....does not necessarily mean I believe it....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom